WET N WILD CRYSTAL CAVERN … What's Good

Main WET N WILD CRYSTAL CAVERN … What's Good

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      WET N WILD CRYSTAL CAVERN ... What's Good

Today I’m doing a Try-on review of the entire NEW Wet N Wild Crystal Cavern COLLECTION xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Alexis

Omg, you are such a glowy, bronzed goddess today, Tati! I'm loving it! Send some sunshine to Alaska for me! 😍😍

Ariadna Spacey

Thanks a lot for this Tati!😘 But Your buzoom is nice! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ˜˜

610822222002 anglwng

the swimsuit is such an aquarius momentπŸ˜‚πŸ’•

SugarD3ar

That bathing suit looks bonb on you! Also what is the lash curler are you using?

gabriel dillon

Tati please, whats the name of the song around the 9:00 minute mark, also I don’t comment almost ever, but might I say you look absolutely gorgeous in this video, although every video you look stunning

virgismar

Are those boobies real hahaha

Abby Brodnax

Ok miss bronzed goddess!! 😎🌞 look at that tan girl!

Jennifer Olson

Aww Tati no wonder you are so lovely you were born on the Love Day!! πŸ’œπŸ’ž

Maria Pin

Tati that forehead contour 😬

jamie udelhofen

This video brought up a good question what are your favorite perfumes ??

Devon May

You’re fabulous. That swimsuit….shook.

grecently

The eye look is really fabulous!

Malka Shulamit Kalish

The return of sassy Cali Tati. I love me the many faces of Tati.

xRozerin

You look like a mermaid 😍

Elizabeth Alanis

You look great! The dark green is so good!

Faife

WOAH WE HAVE CAPTIONS NOW ❀️

Benita Cruz

Love drugstore makeup video reviews! 😍

Paula Santiago

Tati is just so gorgeous ❀️

Victoria Blair

I’m happy to see subtitles on your videos!

Queen K

πŸ™Œ we are sister.. 😁. Valentine baby, my fav color purple and 11

Laura D

Oh helllllloooooooooo taaaaaannnnnnnn 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩. I need this tan in a can in my life. What IS ON HER SKINNNNNN? 😍😍😍😍 Tati pleaseπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ do a
                                                self tanner favourites video.πŸ’—

Mika Chan

Anyone here recognize the liar game esque music at 8:00

Caitlin Marvinney

Haha it is at least a cute bathing suit. I love your drugstore videos. πŸ’š Tati!!

calloway04

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😍😍😍 is how I FEEL when u said ur wearing ur swimsuit & then u stood up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ YASSSS I WAS FEELIN LIKE THAT TODAY TOO – AKA LAZYYYY was my type of day πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT just shows UR HUMAN & CAN RELATE TO EVERYDAY LIFE & get lazy sometimes lol ur NOT a robot always going going GOING lol…….. I have 9 more days to be LAZY & soak it all up before my kiddos are out for the summer πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ₯° πŸ‘ˆπŸΌ mixed feelings about that haha BUT on the plus side we can ALL actually sleep in now except my poor hubby 😭 lol ANYWAYS…….. XOXO 😚 πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹

SuFamilyForever

what eyelash curler is she using, i think i need that!!!!

Eva Stood

8:00 tell me why I was thinking about the dance scene from the proud family movie with that background musicπŸ˜‚

Lorry Diaz

Hey tati can you do a video on the best eyelash curlers that you have tried. It is a struggle for me and I am curious on what you have tried and love both high end and drugstore please!

cheryl hanson

I haven't seen a weird products in a while and they are my fave!

makeuplover Arthita saha

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—

LiYanLiane

omg we have the same birthday❀❀❀❀my birthday is also Valentine's day

Pamela Valencia

bella hadid vibes 😍

Sindhu Snehitha

My QWEEN πŸ’œπŸ’ƒπŸ‘‘

Kayla Taylor

When’s your birthday?? My birth stone is amethyst too!! Love the purple and rose colors!!

Viviana Cora

Can you please provide dupes for the colors you used. I loved the look.

#48028
                                                                          jennifer rizo

I'm a Valentine's baby too..

#48029
                                                                            Faith Poirier

Where did you get the snow white mirror?

#48030
                                                                              Pea Pie 2000

Was the dose of colors lipstick butter scotch or glazed? You said butterscotch, but put glazed in the description.

#48031
                                                                                Paris Hilton ASMR

So glad U took out the trash that is James Charles

#48032
                                                                                  Makeup by Mckenzieee

I just realized that Tati has added captions πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

#48033
                                                                                    leah ketilsson

bust down tatianna

#48034
                                                                                      Minnesota Bound

OOMPH, Tati looking like a glowy goddess in the start of this video!

#48035
                                                                                        gabriel enderle

That highlight is bangin, I love it. And also, am I the only one wants to hang out w Tati stoned? Lol

#48036
                                                                                          Chrissy 8675309

I do not own any high end shadows, so WetnWild here I come! I want the green and purple. They are so prettyπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

#48037
                                                                                            ParisLeePeach

Tati you may or may not know but New Zealand’s emergency number is 111

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!