Wet N Wild Did WHAT?! | Jackie Aina

Main Wet N Wild Did WHAT?! | Jackie Aina

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Wet N Wild Did WHAT?! | Jackie Aina

Wet N Wild, you are on the chopping block today girl!! Today I’m going to be discussing, reviewing, and demonstrating the new crystal caverns collection from …

Abbadon Vallencera

The agressive 'eau de toilette' has me actually laughing out loud XD

Alex lange

You have to send out those samples from the magazines where you rip the foil and can smell it (to all of your subscribers) ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

MHNBySheterram Beauty

Yasss love the crystal theme ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Oshard Henry

Did she just say trump fees? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

JT

Don't forget to subscribe to Aunt Jackie guys!!

Hikmah Salmon

โ€œThatโ€™s cool but I smell coconutโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Riri Ali

Love โค๏ธ energy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ

JT

i loveee the little edits you do on your videos now! Esp. the dennis part was so funny lmaoooo

Dadou Phoenix

I loveee this makeup look !!!

Linea T J

Wet nโ€™ wild just announced that they started selling in Shanghai, which means theyโ€™re not cruelty free anymore… makeup has to be tested on animals, to be sold in Shanghai ๐Ÿ™

Rodismymuse82

How did I get here? What is a โ€œJack-eee, Jack-eee, Jack-eeeโ€ ? * Clicks out of the video *

Nomvula M

Haha found myself dancing to your theme song ๐Ÿ˜„ love your channel โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

TayjaRay’sLife

I feel like Denis should have caught on to the Shenanigans by now ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Zakiya Cooper

13:43 is quite the hidden gem

zoe McArthur

Wet n wild is not cruelty free anymore โ˜น๏ธ

NICร˜

that hair color looks SO good with your skin tone omg

Leah Downs

Why does shiny anything make me go….oh man I need that. It's a sickness! ๐Ÿ˜›

Gordy Stanfield

Iโ€™m gonna watch this later I just have a backed up list

Chille Moss

Ooowwwweeee this look๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Harrisouly

The editing lately has me in tears ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

livjunkie

Auntie you look so good with that pastel hair ๐Ÿ˜

Hubbard Laluce

Just that you LOVE PERFUME ALSO… DEAD Eulogy Flowers Tombstone Only 3 Friends @ The Service Dead
                                                  Top 5?

yung poSie

I come for the theme song and stay for the content. Honestly, truly. โฃ๏ธ

caezsty

I really had to pause when you hit that "eau de toilette" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

caezsty

We do miss Jade from your stories

Tyler Tanner

If none of us make a video of Jackie saying "EAU DE TOILETTE" on repeat, we have really let down the community.

Pamela Hollingsworth

Lol! Trying that restaurant ruse tonight!

Tragi C

paletatas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sashimi 27

So sad WNW were being China shady ๐Ÿ˜ข

meryem kaleli

5:41 thought she said bald for a sec๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Louise ASMR

Omg I love you and I love this video you always put a smile on my face ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

thesolipsistic

Anastasia's Alyssa Edwards Palette

nett d

I love the Jackie intro!!!!!

Kristen Thomas

Speaking of rose golds…. will la peach and la bronze ever be online again for purchase? Asking for me, a scaredy cat who thought la peach was gonna be too light (๐Ÿ™„) and didn't buy it when she had the chance. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#55617
                                                                          T Ramdien

Jeggyjeggyโค๏ธ

#55618
                                                                            Jodi-Ann C

Looking gorgeous Ms Lady ๐Ÿ˜

#55619
                                                                              Angelette Garrett

You look great. I love you girl .

#55620
                                                                                lola tyty

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

#55621
                                                                                  k-no-d

This line makes me think of Steven Universe. โญ

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!