WET N WILD x PAC-MAN Collection | TRY ON REVIEW

Main WET N WILD x PAC-MAN Collection | TRY ON REVIEW

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      WET N WILD x PAC-MAN Collection | TRY ON REVIEW

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I just recently got the new WET N WILD PAC MAN Collection in the mail & I wanted to try it out with you guys! I hope you enjoy!

mogo426

They named the glosses after the individual ghosts actual names! Thatโ€™s so cute!!

P.S. I like saying moist too! Lol

Giacinta Risca

i feel like smiling watching the entire video!! sooo freakin cute

miniyo

"Moist" doesn't bother me either! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought I was the only one

khaira fitriani

Pretty as alwaysโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I'm getting a Perrie Edwards vibes I don't know why ๐Ÿ˜‚

Perla Yamileth

Lipsmackers cherry was probably the memory lol or the cherry blowpops.

Lindsey Soza

Omg this look girl!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
                  I have a small channel as well, if anyone wants to check it out, or support each other? ๐Ÿ’–

Gabby Kai

Gosh, I've said this before and I'll say it again. I love her personality ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•Makes all her videos fun to watch

Sandoval 73

You went all out โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜‰
                      How much was the lil ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

Maria Bautista

Is it just me or does your concealer look so good once you set that with the powder? I think I need to buy it!

bearianna

my mom read my mind regarding this collection this afternoon! ๐Ÿ’ got a couple of the lip products and i LOVE them! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Emma Beards

Moist lol

Vanessa Silva

I love when you do looks like this!!!

Tara Cuneo

So cute! Love that you did a video for this!

Lesley Gonzalez

Wow I really wanted her to try the nail polishes

Kelly Oliveira

Girlll I've been watching YouTube videos since at least 2008 maybe before that! I'm an OG viewer haha

Kelly Oliveira

Ok that Clyde gloss is beautiful tho!

Stephanie Ouimette

I thought I was the only one who isnโ€™t bothered by moist!!

hayden peebles

has this already been discontinued? iโ€™ll cry right now !

Brittanie Mccommon

I always LOVE when you do a rainbow eye look. It always looks amazing on you.

My Bias Is BTS

I remember danny named that nailpolish Pinky ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause it was pink

My Bias Is BTS

I remember danny named that nailpolish Pinky ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cause it was pink

Phoebe Gamboa

Omg! I love how she did her eyeshadow! Reminds me of rainbow sherbet๐Ÿ˜

Heidi Owen

Kathleen you are just the best. Thank you for being you. I can just watch your videos all day. Xxx

hayden peebles

why canโ€™t i find this on their website??:(

Petite Camila

I watch YouTube since 2011 but I started watching beauty videos in 2014, ahah this is bringing sm memories๐Ÿฅฐ

Raimi Bernal

Oh em gee Kathleen I have that same white and pink-ish brush you used for eyeshadow

AlyssaLGervais

OMG this look is…..AMAZING! I gotta have that palette ๐Ÿฅบ

Laura Galek

You've used the same music in this video as another youtuber I watch – makeup.just.for.fun and I was so confused when yours started. I thought it was overlapping with the other one as I had a video from both of you in my 'watch later'.

Laura Galek

I really, really hope Wet n Wild bring this collection to the UK. I want it so badly.

Laura Molina

Your energy in this video ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Heidi Lynnette

Anyone else getting lisa frank vibes with the eyes?

KD

this look looks like all that Lisa frank stuff and I mean that in the best way. I love it lol

Hallie Stormm

Such a beautiful look!!!!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ป

candidcait

I'm SO excited for this collection and WOW you totally nailed this eye look! So bold yet totally gorgeous!

#72174
                                                                          Jessenia Medina

Um look at Kathleen using soo much color this year!!!

#72175
                                                                            Alison Hughes

Omg Iโ€™m obsessed with this!!! This looks amazing! Iโ€™m totally gonna try to recreate this look

#72176
                                                                              Cheyenne Shuman

Girl youโ€™re so energetic in this video I love itttt and this look is insaneeee !! I love it ๐Ÿ˜

#72177
                                                                                Hina

This look is giving me Carnival vibes!

#72178
                                                                                  Eryn Gullett

wet n wild always does this were i had no idea this was even coming haha but wow it looks awesome. the packaging is so cute i love Pacman n dang! n also this eye look! like dannnng. it looks even better then the Anastasia Alyssa Edwards look! and i for sure thought u added a glitter to ur lids but nope just that shadow so that's pretty cool. I might have to get this oneee. also u did an amazing look, per usual. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

#72179
                                                                                    SugarD3ar

I bought the lash discovery and i feel like it does nothing for me, anyone else? Butttt anyways I want to pick up the pacman palette now its so gorgeous and that look is bombbbb.com

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!