what heartbreak taught me

Main what heartbreak taught me

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle

I think we can all agree that heartbreak is actually the worst ever. I went through a breakup and now, 6 months later, I’m here to share some of the things I’ve …

daphne

oh tara! i've been going through the same crap for the last eight month, over a relationship that wasn't even one, over someone who didn't know what he wanted but still kept me on a loop. sometimes it makes me feel ridiculous that i grew so attached to someone who didn't even want me in the end, but the break up & heartbreak has taught me SO MUCH about myself, what i want in life and it flowered my creativity. i've never cried this much in my life, but feelings are feelings and in a way it's a beautiful thing to feel so deeply. hope you are doing good x

Serra Kartallıoğlu

But isn't it so cute that they still have pictures together on their instagrams 🧡

Ella •

Thank you so much for this video! I’ve been married for almost 3 years (anniversary would be in may) and I’m just now finding out that my husband has been lying to me this whole marriage about plenty of things. We’ve had a baby together and now almost 2 years later I’m back at my parents house trying to get back on my feet. I’m very young and going through a divorce. Things have been so difficult and seems never ending but I still have very little hope I’ll be at least a tad bit happier than where I am now.

Saran K

seriously loving your new main channel content so much! it’s such a relaxed and cozy vibe and not the bs oversaturated vids lol but i love getting to know you more it almost feels as if we’re good friends ahaha p.s. sneaky fam🤪

girlyshannon101

im not wearing any socks!! great video tara! life is too short i totally agree! <3

Beccy Tomlinson

wearing just black fun socks today 😂❤️ love you Tara !!

Pika Furlanic

Thank you Tara! This is just what I needed🙈❤️

Kayla Wiernik

Off white with hearts!!!

Cassandra Sapien

Does anyone even comment this things anymore? I am wearing striped blue socks. 3 different blues & white too 😝

Also, I find it kind of interesting because you and Taylor broke up very shortly after me and my ex broke up and I feel like we both came to the same realizations at about the same times. Interesting how it lines up so well 😂 Anyways, I am so glad to see how much you are thriving!

Angelo Sepe

part 2 please! also thnx 4 this it helped me

JulieAnne Aguila

I can’t stop staring at the pink jacket moving Lmaoo at the end

Jack Wong

Hardship is blessing in disguise.Good for you.

gracie m

i’m wearing black socks hahah also i love this video!! please do a part 2

Natalia Tracz

i’m in bed not wearing socks😂

juliet saunders

I've never been in a relationship or been through a breakup,, but i genuinely learnt so much in this vid!!!

juliet saunders

WOW IM SO PROUD OF YOU

Shelby Church

ur THRIVING

invisiblekatie

I am wearing pink socks 💗 Great video, Tara! X

Lisa Serpents

❤️

Hadia Totakhail

I really appreciate this video because being someone who hasn’t been in a relationship and is scared of commitment due to trust, honesty, etc.. so watching/having this video is informational for me and gives insight on being in a relationship. Idk but it’s just a really good big sis advice video haha

Yarden !

This could not have come at a better time

Abbie I.

i just broke up w my boyfriend and im mot doing well. this video could not have come at a better time.

Kristen Leblond

It is sad, somewhat. It is a part of your life that you won't forget. I am sure that it has taught you some lessons. Some good and some bad. But, life will move on. There are better things out there waiting for you. Don't search for them. It will happen when the time is right. You deserve to have an amazing person in your life, just as amazing as you. I'm pretty sure your mom would agree to that. Sometimes, the best thing is waiting out there for you and you will stumble across it. I really loved this video, sweet girl….You got this!!!

Jenmaria

I needed this man wowww, thankyou tara❤️

Agnostic Mind

Part 2 and 3 and 4

Morgan Treptow

i needed this.

Jessica Popel

TARA! THIS IS THE STUFF!!!!!
                                                            It was so cool listening you to. I literally felt like we were in a room together chatting. As much as you’re comfortable with, PLEASE continue this type of real/deep/life stuff. You have such a good vibe to you. Keep doing what you’re doing. Love you. Proud of you.

Ashley Rae

I'm so proud of you Tara! I started watching your vlogs and then your main channel because of your relationship with Taylor, but I kept watching because of the relationship you have with yourself. Thank for encouraging all of us to take time and learn about ourselves. I know it's hard to break up so publicly and have people constantly ask about him/ what happened, but you handled it with grace. Thanks for just being you!

Julia Niemiec

That was the best thing I’ve heard all day thank you so much

Makayl holler

Hey I love you and I’m happy your happy is girls deserve it!!

Jasmeet Dhami

sneaky fam!!!!

Amanda Koersvelt

I went through a rough breakup where I was together with someone for 3.5 years, and I totally agree with you on all of these things!! You live, you learn and life is always changing! Love you Tara!!

EmeryRose

I can relate a lot. Ahhaha I was only in a relationship for 3 months but being a teen and relying on that person and being in the comfort zone takes such a toll on your life in the end. I tryed to change him a lot but for the better and he never did. I broke up with him and it’s been like 5 months since and girrllllll it’s still so hard, of course we go to the same school and I see him in the hallway all the time. But to see the person you loved for that amount of time be with other girls, is heartbreaking. He told my supposedly “good friend” that he would treat her so much better than me and that he would give her anything she wants. He said that she is so beautiful and that he would be the best guy for her! Like your kidding right! He treated me like shit and for HER to have the audacity to pull me in the bathroom and be all happy and rub it in my face and tell me all of this. Like I’m sry you know the shit I went through with him and your gonna be like that idk it’s crazy but anyways thank you tara❤️

Lily

Plain white socks 😂

Jenna Panda

My socks have unicorns

#2586
                                                                            Jocelyn Hernandez

My bf and I broke up yesterday. It’s comforting to see other people going through the same thing. We will all b fine y’all I promise. That day will come. Thanks for this video Tara 💕

#2587
                                                                              Mackenzie Strong

love this video!

#2588
                                                                                Serene Moina

I appreciate you sharing Tara!!!

#2589
                                                                                  bethanysings23

ok this is actually the best advice video I have ever watched on this platform! you were so genuine in everything that you were saying and it just felt like you were talking to me as a friend rather than speaking to a camera. you're one of the realest youtubers out there, so thanks for being true to you♥️

#2590
                                                                                    Isabel Raphael

No socks! Lol

#2591
                                                                                      Mikayla Noelle

You've come so far since your breakup!! It's amazing to see you still posting and still living life to your fullest everyday💖 love you Tara!!

#2592
                                                                                        Elizabeth Xoxo

Love you Tara 💕

#2593
                                                                                          Sarah Rexha

I love you Tara ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lol your so funny 😆

#2594
                                                                                            Dee Haro

I went thru a break up last year & I related to EVERYTHING you said. Amen sis

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!