WHAT I ATE IN LONDON + HOME COOKED MEAL // somewhat healthy lol

Main WHAT I ATE IN LONDON + HOME COOKED MEAL // somewhat healthy lol

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo

Eating while I travel is mostly fun because I get to indulge. Here’s what we ate while we were away and then a home cooked meal when we returned. Back on …

UnPeuDeMoi

Tricia Looks so much Like Elisabeth from Reign😂😍 beauty QUEEN😍😍😍 Love you all xx

Celia Benyacoub

Love your necklace at the beginning

aurélie

fringe suits you perfectly xx

Dream Catcher

Loved the video but the app is really annoying me :/ please dont do that again. It just ruined the whole vibe 🙁

Jasmin Kiefer

Also what’s the music in the intro?

Jasmin Kiefer

I love your video aesthetic 💕

Makyden Parreira

We eat a lot of Salmon at home for dinner! It’s pretty good!

Rennie Alli

Lol Patrick and Dan are such a vibe🤣🤣🤣🤣 lovely content Alex as always

Sarah Johnson

Please do more cooking videos, especially just simple homemade food recipes. I really enjoyed this video so thanks for uploading it 🙂

Alana Stay

❤️ahhhhh

Ali Chaf

Hllo baby 😚

laurenmychelle

More cooking vids~

kimberlyiasha

More cooking videos for sure!

Mehakpreet Kaur

your hair is goals……gosh!!!

Mia D’Antonio

Suggestion: I’m italian and love olive oil, but a tablespoon alone has over a hundred calories, i suggest spray coconut oil, to remove extra calories and it has a higher smoke point so less carcinogens.

Noemi

Love your videos! You’ve inspired me to make my own channel.

S Risako

I love food …… 🤔ME TOOOOO!!!!💓💓💓

June

Love this video, but now i’m hungry😂❤️🙄

Judi珠珠

ooh everything looks so yummy !!!! so jealous <333

Nicole H

YOUR NECKLACE!!!! I'm obsessed where is it from

daciano martins

Love this video 💕👍 The food looked yummy ! Dan you’re a Chef 👨‍🍳 That meal looked delicious! Yes cooking videos 👍👍

Juliana Abate

omg the thumbnail 😂😍

Olivia Micalef

yes more cooking videos please! Summer goal is to make a cookbook because I will be living off res this up coming school year. I FINALLY GET A KITCHEN!

Hannah Renee

You motivate me to eat healthier😍

Ryanne Boysen

I am loving you more and more with every video you make! Love when your friends are in it especially your husband dan! It was funny when he made a funny face before putting his water down in the beginning and trisha was funny when she laughed when you said “were going to cut the tip” when slicing the asparagus and she said “mom and dads rice kind of sucks” 😂 also you’re all so polite! I’m from the US but I just find that you and everyone you surround yourself with ( maybe it’s a Canadian thing or maybe it’s just how you your friends and family just are) but I love how kind and polite you are!!!

Kazoua Moua

LOVEEEE YOUUUU💛

Sophie Jayne

Hahaha the title 😂😂 #canrelate
                                                            I swear food vlogs will always be my favourite to watch and film – really discovered in the last year how much of a foodie I truely am 🤤

L !

Dan, cook for me please 😍

Natalie’s channel

Who else really wants to go to London🙋🏼‍♀️

Niamh Mc

Dan "how dare they make coffee when you're trying to film a video" & Carrie feeding Julia 😂😂😂Would love to see more vlog style what I eat in a days they're my favourite videos to watch lately so much so I've even started making my own 🙈💖

Sophie Royer

I loved it! And I love you!

sonia goulumian

I love seeing recipe videos salmon looked so good👌please make more videos like this 💕💕💕

Jess Anderson

Casual walking and going for a walk. It’s still walking, you can track your daily steps as a measure!

Carolina A.

I miss your vlogs on your other channel 🙁

Pembroke Holiday Cottages

Dans sister is seriously so so stunning 💕

#9958
                                                                            Lois Good

You should try to get some reusable produce bags! That way you dont have to use the little plastic ones for you asparagus/veggies!(:

#9959
                                                                              xMystyleworldx

Are you pescatarian?❤️

#9960
                                                                                Chaylin VanDenburgh

High tea is now on my bucket list <3

#9961
                                                                                  kaya thomas

Omg your hair looks even better everytime you upload😍😍Girl I am such a foodie and this makes me sooooo hungry

#9962
                                                                                    Dani Chudler

Dan brings such a soothing ambience

#9963
                                                                                      Vily Rose

Well now I’m hungry 😍

#9964
                                                                                        Tayana Zook

WHO ELSE LOVES HER

BTW I'm a small YouTuber! <3

#9965
                                                                                          Tayana Zook

Who else clicked as soon as they saw the notification?!?

BTW I'm a small YouTuber! <3

#9966
                                                                                            Skylar Alyea

i love your videos, and i would love to see more homade meals/cooking. You are so pretty and i love your hair. It looks amazing!!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!