WHAT I ATE IN LONDON + HOME COOKED MEAL // somewhat healthy lol

Main WHAT I ATE IN LONDON + HOME COOKED MEAL // somewhat healthy lol

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo

Eating while I travel is mostly fun because I get to indulge. Here’s what we ate while we were away and then a home cooked meal when we returned. Back on …

UnPeuDeMoi

Tricia Looks so much Like Elisabeth from Reign๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ beauty QUEEN๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Love you all xx

Celia Benyacoub

Love your necklace at the beginning

aurรฉlie

fringe suits you perfectly xx

Dream Catcher

Loved the video but the app is really annoying me :/ please dont do that again. It just ruined the whole vibe ๐Ÿ™

Jasmin Kiefer

Also whatโ€™s the music in the intro?

Jasmin Kiefer

I love your video aesthetic ๐Ÿ’•

Makyden Parreira

We eat a lot of Salmon at home for dinner! Itโ€™s pretty good!

Rennie Alli

Lol Patrick and Dan are such a vibe๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ lovely content Alex as always

Sarah Johnson

Please do more cooking videos, especially just simple homemade food recipes. I really enjoyed this video so thanks for uploading it ๐Ÿ™‚

Alana Stay

โค๏ธahhhhh

Ali Chaf

Hllo baby ๐Ÿ˜š

laurenmychelle

More cooking vids~

kimberlyiasha

More cooking videos for sure!

Mehakpreet Kaur

your hair is goals……gosh!!!

Mia D’Antonio

Suggestion: Iโ€™m italian and love olive oil, but a tablespoon alone has over a hundred calories, i suggest spray coconut oil, to remove extra calories and it has a higher smoke point so less carcinogens.

Noemi

Love your videos! Youโ€™ve inspired me to make my own channel.

S Risako

I love food …… ๐Ÿค”ME TOOOOO!!!!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

June

Love this video, but now iโ€™m hungry๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Judi็ ็ 

ooh everything looks so yummy !!!! so jealous <333

Nicole H

YOUR NECKLACE!!!! I'm obsessed where is it from

daciano martins

Love this video ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ The food looked yummy ! Dan youโ€™re a Chef ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ That meal looked delicious! Yes cooking videos ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Juliana Abate

omg the thumbnail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Olivia Micalef

yes more cooking videos please! Summer goal is to make a cookbook because I will be living off res this up coming school year. I FINALLY GET A KITCHEN!

Hannah Renee

You motivate me to eat healthier๐Ÿ˜

Ryanne Boysen

I am loving you more and more with every video you make! Love when your friends are in it especially your husband dan! It was funny when he made a funny face before putting his water down in the beginning and trisha was funny when she laughed when you said โ€œwere going to cut the tipโ€ when slicing the asparagus and she said โ€œmom and dads rice kind of sucksโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ also youโ€™re all so polite! Iโ€™m from the US but I just find that you and everyone you surround yourself with ( maybe itโ€™s a Canadian thing or maybe itโ€™s just how you your friends and family just are) but I love how kind and polite you are!!!

Kazoua Moua

LOVEEEE YOUUUU๐Ÿ’›

Sophie Jayne

Hahaha the title ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #canrelate
                                                            I swear food vlogs will always be my favourite to watch and film – really discovered in the last year how much of a foodie I truely am ๐Ÿคค

L !

Dan, cook for me please ๐Ÿ˜

Natalie’s channel

Who else really wants to go to London๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Niamh Mc

Dan "how dare they make coffee when you're trying to film a video" & Carrie feeding Julia ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Would love to see more vlog style what I eat in a days they're my favourite videos to watch lately so much so I've even started making my own ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’–

Sophie Royer

I loved it! And I love you!

sonia goulumian

I love seeing recipe videos salmon looked so good๐Ÿ‘Œplease make more videos like this ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Jess Anderson

Casual walking and going for a walk. Itโ€™s still walking, you can track your daily steps as a measure!

Carolina A.

I miss your vlogs on your other channel ๐Ÿ™

Pembroke Holiday Cottages

Dans sister is seriously so so stunning ๐Ÿ’•

#9958
                                                                            Lois Good

You should try to get some reusable produce bags! That way you dont have to use the little plastic ones for you asparagus/veggies!(:

#9959
                                                                              xMystyleworldx

Are you pescatarian?โค๏ธ

#9960
                                                                                Chaylin VanDenburgh

High tea is now on my bucket list <3

#9961
                                                                                  kaya thomas

Omg your hair looks even better everytime you upload๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Girl I am such a foodie and this makes me sooooo hungry

#9962
                                                                                    Dani Chudler

Dan brings such a soothing ambience

#9963
                                                                                      Vily Rose

Well now Iโ€™m hungry ๐Ÿ˜

#9964
                                                                                        Tayana Zook

WHO ELSE LOVES HER

BTW I'm a small YouTuber! <3

#9965
                                                                                          Tayana Zook

Who else clicked as soon as they saw the notification?!?

BTW I'm a small YouTuber! <3

#9966
                                                                                            Skylar Alyea

i love your videos, and i would love to see more homade meals/cooking. You are so pretty and i love your hair. It looks amazing!!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!