WHAT I EAT IN A DAY ! EP. 2 +STORYTIME

Main WHAT I EAT IN A DAY ! EP. 2 +STORYTIME

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      WHAT I EAT IN A DAY ! EP. 2 +STORYTIME

Thumbs up for more of these types of videos!! WHAT I EAT IN A DAY EP.1 WORKOUT WITH …

Elizabeth Dennise Llamas

I dislike when you tubers upload videos about what they eat they have young viewers… nothing about her shake was or is healthy… you eat for your bodies need

cflowermakeup

She said her sandwich wasnโ€™t the healthiest…. man you donโ€™t to see my sandwich I make and what I use if you think yours isnโ€™t healthy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜–

Loveloons

Love these videos ! I want to see more of your getting hair done or at the hairdresser !

Loveloons

Didnโ€™t know u have a new boyfriend ๐Ÿฅฐ

Kauri Lynn

I love Carly, the OG of beauty on YouTube ๐Ÿ’•

Shelly Garza

I can't believe you just went there with your TOE!!??. I'm so afraid of what you are going through??. And the Fricken Heat!!??. I just wish for Christmas that this will be fixed. But,, No, and then my 2001 Buick is not doing well??. God bless you and all ๐ŸŽ—๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‡

Valerie Quinonez

We love long videos !! Especially from you!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™ƒ

Google User

Carli, random question, but where are you dining room chairs from? Love that it has a handle to it lol

Vlog Ai

I like the thumnail!! Thank you for sharing with us. Wish you even more success๐Ÿ‘ผYou deserve more โœจlove from Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

Lungile Ngcobo

Love you so much โ™ฅ๏ธโœจ

Edith X Faith

Haha I use a spoon for my smoothies as well! ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ

Paige Alexis

kinda disappointing to see you drinking bottled water while at home when you always speak about the environment :/ I get it's unavoidable at times but home is the easiest time to use reusable bottles and invest in a good filter!

Jessica D

Yay! Definitely do more of these. Iโ€™m always curious to see what other vegans are eating….especially quick, easy meals. ๐Ÿ™‚

Megan B

Omggg your cats are just so cute ! They look like stuffed animals .. Iโ€™d be ecstatic coming over to your house .. LOL

Kelley Sisler

I'm sorry you hurt your toe, but I've had three of my toes amputated. Now that hurts!!!!! Have a blessed day.

Athena S

WE LOVE THE LONG VIDEOS !!

Nannie Cortez

Hi beautiful Carli. I am a big fan. And I was wondering what made you decide to be vegan? Or have you always been vegan? Thank you love. You're amazing ๐Ÿ˜˜

Athena S

YES VLOG YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!! would you do vlogmas ever ?

Bianca Mejia

Did I hear Honey ? Lmao thatโ€™s not vegan. Anyways ! WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK VIDEOS !!!!! Itโ€™ll be longer and gives more ideas ! Please please please !

Yadelin Rosario

Where did you order that sushi??? YUMMMM

Alejandra Ortega

I honestly donโ€™t mind long videos! If anything I enjoy watching you be yourself and pretty much be you! Iโ€™ve followed you for the longest time ever and I love your content and how real you are! Keep this vlogs coming! โค๏ธ love you! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Xoxo

Simran Nahal

Love you

Cazandra Herrera

Youโ€™re hair looks so amazing!!! Pls do a video how you take care of it ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Mariana Gutierrez

I love long vlogs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Tori Cademartori

Love the longer videos!

adrianna jauregui

Watching this as I eat my rib-eye steak! Now you know thats love when you still watch this because it the beautiful Carli!!! To each their own!!!

Karina A

Glad you're feeling better again Carli!! love you <3 also..cant see your profile pic for some reason? ๐Ÿ™

Lorena Gavidia

I wish a. Makeup tutorial about that makeup ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ looks so pretty!

Shyanne Meyett

Love watching your videos!!! Iโ€™m exactly the same way with my cats ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they own my house I give them what I eat also.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Brittany Bowmaster

Mmmm your meals looked so friggin yummy!!!

Valerie Zappia

Stoppp that provolone is actually the best vegan cheese !!! The only one I will spend the money on lol

Jazmin Erickson

Love your makeup. Do you have lash extensions? Falsies?

Paige Mackett

I love you carli ! I love how you can just vent to us itโ€™s just like talking to a friend โค๏ธโค๏ธ

shaikha Al-Sowaidi

please, Carli, do more of these videos ! they are really good and can help me be vegan a couple of daies of the week at least or I can try it for a month …

#106422
                                                                          Victoria Farias

Yes vlog putting up your tree! I love your vlogs ๐Ÿ˜

#106423
                                                                            MakeupLushArtistry

Cats on the dining room table ๐Ÿคข

#106424
                                                                              Giselle Moran

I personally like long videos โค๏ธ these all look so good btw ๐Ÿ˜‹

#106425
                                                                                MakeupLushArtistry

Cats on the counter ๐Ÿคฎ

#106426
                                                                                  elle me

Her body looks like it had work done, not hating at all, natural or not looks bomb. Do u guys think she had work done ?

#106427
                                                                                    Lindsey McCord

I love when bigger influencers do what I eat in the days and their vegans so maybe just maybe a few people will try some things. Even one meal can help ๐ŸŒฑ

#106428
                                                                                      Vanessa Vella

Aw Iโ€™m glad you feel better Carli! Is it just me but 65 degrees is my normal temperature at my house, I donโ€™t find it freezing at all. What temperature do you keep it at lol

#106429
                                                                                        elizabeth elle

I looooove these from you I dont like vlogs normally but yours I could watch for hours! 20mins to 30 mins is perf

#106430
                                                                                          Cairo Waters

Yessssss I want you to vlog putting up your Christmas tree! Mom put hers up and all of her decor trees!!!! I have to see your layout too lol xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜

#106431
                                                                                            R K

I already know who youโ€™re boyfriend is lol but Iโ€™m so happy for you guys !

#106432
                                                                                              Angel Paterson

Lol weโ€™re both weirdos and eat smoothies the same way.

#106433
                                                                                                noel piscioneri

When do we get to know more about C this boy?????? Iโ€™m so glad your happy you deserve it

#106434
                                                                                                  Amanda Pereira

Obviously vlog!!! Loveeeeโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!