WHAT I EAT IN A DAY !

Main WHAT I EAT IN A DAY !

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      WHAT I EAT IN A DAY ! EP. 1

Thumbs up for more of these types of videos!! —————————————————————————– Hi babes!! I have seen a lot of people requesting a video.

Crystal Zavala

My go to bfast is bacon and eggs with Avocado. 🥓🥑🥚

Cindy Fisher

Your baby boy looks like an owl!! First time seeing him.

Jessica Rose

My favourite breakfast is coconut yogurt, granola and berries!

Lola Hernandez

Twins

Dee Bee

I’ve never seen a cat sit like that 😂

Breezy Bronze

And than she eats a shit load of carbs because if u actualy just ate this way u would be a lot slimmer .. being vegan is sooo unhealthy all they eat is carbs and sugar

Hari Priya

Oh hi I am from South India . Why don't u try idli with sambar and dosa. U can find the recipe in Google. It's so tasty and nutritious. Even rava upma is another one . U can cook it with vegetables if u have time. Try these dear surely u will love it .

Jane McDonald

You’re Dad when he said “alrighty then” like Ace Ventura wearing the hawian shirt 😹

Tatum Taylor

PLEASE DO A WORKOUT ROUTINE!!!!!!!

Lucy’s Hammys

Your cat behind the sofa giving your dad evils haha. I forgot you were vegan – love it

Caitlin Villanueva

me seeing people making rice in non asian way surprises me hah hahahaha

Natalie Salinas

I hope your dad is doing better with his health. 👍

IngridMC

You are so lucky you have your dad ❤️ mine passed away almost 7 years ago 💔

xcourtl

Avocado toast with a boiled egg or overnight oats – chia pudding with berries 😊

Alexa Guerrero

Praying for your dad❤️

23page11

Thank God u cover ur boobs infront of your father

Diane Bandeira

I love when your dad joins in on the video, it made it like a million times better! Also, LOVE YOUR CATS! 😩💕
                                        Was anyone else cringing when she was cutting the onion? 😂 its all good though, still loved the video!

silentsensei

This popped into my recommendations while I was eating a bowl of ice cream with fudge 😀

Astrid Manglind

Great video!! Please do more. Your skin is perfect. Can you do a skincare routine?🙏🏽❤️

M00NIMA

YASSSSSSSSSS

evelyn ramirez

I’m loving these type of videos 🧘🏽‍♀️

BWRofGERARD

You & your dad are so cute! Mine passed away when I was 18 & this made me wish more than anything that he was still around & we could have gotten to know each other as people not just as father & daughter growing up. You guys seem like after everything you’ve been through that you’ve found a way to truly cherish each other & not waste time thinking about the past. Not all of us are as lucky but it makes me so so happy watching this. Much love to you & your whole family

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!