What Makes Our Marriage Work?

Main What Makes Our Marriage Work?

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

What Makes Our Marriage Work?

My biggest tip for marriage? Let go of expectations! Start a 30-day Audible trial and choose 1 audiobook & 2 Audible Originals absolutely free at …

Stephanie Quiñones

It's not going to feel like Adrienne without the loud and extra "WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY" lol it's the Latina in you girl, embrace it!!!!!!! ❤ xo

Melanie x

What’s the science behind Adrienne liking old ugly men 🤔

Anastasia Atanasov

Omg same!! I looove doing the dishes and laundry, i can do it all day all night, i love love love it!!😍 And you guys are PERFECT for eachother❤️

Marrell Ratliff

I Love Yall Marraige..I Like The What's Up Everybody 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Tanasia Cosbert

I love the both of you guys yall are so happy together may God continue to bless yall..

Ephany Rivera

Switch it up Adrienne 👍🏻

trish taylor

What’s everybody

crystal The fam

You guys are sooooo cute 😍😩

Ikeba Hamilton

Hey Adrienne, love you guys so much love from trinidad 🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹❤❤

Heidy blue

I dont like how she doent let him talk 😨

Dess D

Love the video, I sing all Israel's songs ALL the time btw. He is awesome. Yall are awesome.

Savannah Brock

You guys have such a lovely marriage. It's beautiful to see! By the way, who else wants to see a video all about The Cheetah Girls?

chanibanny

Loving Israel's chain shaped like the country of Israel😁😁 lots of love from Israel haha😚 😊

Gaone Refilwe Tshiponyane

I love, love,love "what's up everybody "love from 🇧🇼🇧🇼🇧🇼

Tamar Maisuradze

Definitely "what's up everybody". It's your vibe😍

Andrea Callis

You two make a good couple thanks for always keeping it 💯

Melissa Rosario

Love this 😍😍

Nisha

The way he looks at her. 🥰

SKYY LOVE

you guys are so freaking cute together 😩😻

Sandrine Umuhoza

How much do you love this couple??

I’ll start ❤️ you’re next 👇🏾

SKYY LOVE

i’m 23 & i’ll realistically be married by 26. if it were up to me, i would already be married. i LOVE love 🙈

Gloria Asante

I love the energy Adrienne's always have… you just see that she is really happy….Israel is doing well… great energy…I love the honesty.. A….. great couple

Sibuna01

You should say what's up everybody in both English and Spanish

Kyra Shalise

I’m 17 and can’t wait to have a marriage similar to yours . You guys seem so happy !!

Kameka

No, don't change. Love the 'What's up everybody?'

simplyAlyP

Love the consistent " What's Up Everybody.. lol say Erbody one day for me please. That's the country grammar in me being born in St. Louis. ❤ I don't say it now but it's so funny and you are as silly as me.
                                                          -Alycia Moustafa

Lourdes Sterling

What's up everybody is the best don't do anything weird.

Divine love

What's up everybody!!! Lol

Dorision Ngoepe

I also love love the Alchemist book😍

Dede Ortiz

What's up everybody!!!

muzicgeek_503

I’d love to see Adrienne collab with other youtubers!! Like I could see her and Shan BOODY I feel like they’re chemistry would rock!!

Tessa

Maybe you should mainly say “what’s up everybody” but switch it up once in a while to surprise us ya know

LaRose Williamson

I say mix it up! Keep it interesting lol

Brithni Chester

We want "What's up everybody!"

#97293
                                                                          Joseph E. Parker

Hi Adrienne!
                                                                            Hi Israel!
                                                                            Love you guys so much.
                                                                            What's Up Everybody!
                                                                            I like so much as the intro.

#97294
                                                                            Jenny Gomez

I don't know how she fell '" deeply" in love just after a year breaking with another 🤔🤔🤔 Shit takes me 3 to 5 yrs before getting into a relationship. Guess I'm not desperate like others!!!.

#97295
                                                                              vannessa vasquez

You are so beautiful and I love watching your videos 💜

#97296
                                                                                Nicole Damato

AMAZING 😍 you two are too cute 💜#couplegoals

#97297
                                                                                  Brianna Reid

I love the whatsup everybody you say it so nicely lol

#97298
                                                                                    Kay S

What's up everybody!!💃💃

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!