What We ALL Can Learn from Jordyn Woods | Jackie Aina

Main What We ALL Can Learn from Jordyn Woods | Jackie Aina

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

What We ALL Can Learn from Jordyn Woods | Jackie Aina

Hey guys! By request today I’m doing a makeup tutorial on the gorgeous Jordyn Woods. Today I’ll be showing you how to get her clean, effortless glam suitable …

Lola Oyeyemi

Auntie Jackie with the FACTS! This was so on point!

Jaz G

Love u Jackie! You are speaking TRUTH

The Amateur ASMRist

This video filled me with so much wisdom my forehead grew 5 inches.

Emily Wangari

"Why do you keep coming back DUMMY!!!!" My ribs……..

flygirlbobo

I love how honest you are. You aren’t here for clout chasing, ass kissing bullshit. Keep doing you we aren’t going nowhere.

rene govender

"Sweetie, we're trying to build a face that's going to withstand the apocalypse" quote of the week!!!

Kathryn Cole

“A Godly relationship is the goal” yesssssss Auntie Jackie 💕

basma hanna

I come home from work to Jackie 🥰

sarah

You’re so beautiful and FUNNY

Diana Smith

Proud of Jenna Marbles for stepping up in a scenario surrounded by people dismissing an issue and being a real ally ❤️

Alya Durgan

At 2:23 Jackie sounds just like Tyra

Yasmin Reyhani

The way y’all came through with the tutorials made me go “yesss!” 😂💀

Bria Barrows

you hit the nail on the head "DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE" and i don't think they truly cared because how quick they were to do her dirty on social media

Valeria Savage

Yes! Auntie Jackie is killing this look 💗 also I loved how you made this video so positive 💖💖💖

Gabriela Gonzalez

Sis said all the things everyone was thinking but no one ever says…

AnimeGirl 8792

Idk it just jordyn wood gave a vibe and I was with her and I had patience and wait until she spoke her side bc I know the k family in fact play up everything in life and if they were real they would all cool down than have a proper talk. Even with friends, took dab about this whole pop culture incident. I step away because it is inhuman to push someone who already down even if they are a celebrity/influencer. It like who u to judge because you are not in their inner circle you have better thing to do with yourself,

Elise McBride

Thank you for attending Auntie Jackie's TroofTalk. She's wise ladies.

Tamara’s Life In General

Just finished watching your video. I agree!! Love you aunty!!

Hanan TK

Jordyn definitely didnt deserve this much hate HOWEVER, she put herself in that position like who puts their legs on top of a man’s legs (her friend’s baby daddy) and expect him not to think that she’s at least flirting/playing with him? Like WHO DOES THAT?? Tristan is definitely in the wrong because he’s a dirty dog but dont tell me she’s innocent because it doesnt make sense.

P.S i love you and thanks for the video ❤️

Almond Brown

Yaaasss Jackie, SPEAK FACTS 💯👏🏿👏🏿

a b

"The Kardashians got money … and they still going through the same hood stuff you goin through..!" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣☠ 🤷‍♀️ preach. Although , I'd get over real quick getting into my Lamborghini.. 😏💜💜💜

Glambyjannet

You are so funny Jackie. Thanks for being real. <3

K P

Love this

masseiy

Wow black women really got in formation to protect Jordyn

Anthony Cho

Jackie’s braids look so good 😊

Molly Bess

listening! thank you for posting this and being unabashed about your opinion. so happy to see you using jordyns collabs. <3 <3 stoked to see an actual informed opinion coming from this platform. jakie o is a smart b.

Keirsten Scott

Does anybody ever wonder what Dennis is doing while Jackie filming? She has me dying!!!! 😂

Briana Camara

Yaaas Auntie Jackie!! Big facts!!!!

ELIZABETH Byrd

Deep!! I love how eloquently, the woman who picked up the card, answered the question, that was beautiful. Malika…..ummmm…what?? I love you Jackie, I had never seen that scene before.

katherine ducas

all i have to say is khloe sweetie you lost him the way you got him ☕️

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!