What's In My Makeup Bag? | Spring 2019

Main What's In My Makeup Bag? | Spring 2019

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by A Model Recommends.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      What's In My Makeup Bag? | Spring 2019

Details and product links below! By the way, I was quite hungover when I filmed this (rare occurrence these days, I’m such a lightweight!) so excuse any …

Diana Lee

That bronzer is stunning!

April Lane

I would absolutely love to know what the guerlain foundation is like and what shade you use?? Please

Amber Leavitt

Your eyes look amazing!

Lil Rockapotamus

Ahh FFS what’s with all the ‘gasm’ names lately? I don’t know if I am filling the shoes left by an older generation but I am so fed up of it. Nars was a bit cheeky back in the day, practically getting you to blush by asking for his blush shade, but now I find these names tacky. Not into enquiring after a Deep Throat or a Bitch Perfect either. Ooh my eyes hurt from rolling them so often. Sorry Ruth, rant over and I loved this quick get ready video.

carolynvee

I haven't been watching much YouTube lately but so glad I watched your video. So many good tips and ideas and I loved that Guerlain bronzer!

zara dabz

i will nvr not do that lip liner trick… moving forward, it will be a non-negotiable step in my makeup routine like concealer and brows. i will teach my unborn daughters to overline their cupid's bow and then smudge down when they're old enough. god bless you, ruth ❣️ truly

Holly Golightly

Yes!!! Each new AMR video feels like a real treat 🍬💝

cheekyweefruit

“Just draw over the clumpiness” 🤣

Kay Conway

Hi, your nails are amazing Ruth……

Karen Burgess

Just an old brown eye pencil ( shrug) …..erm… channel, you make me chuckle, wow you look gorgeous topped off with pretty silk headband

Christy C

Can you build up the Gerlain one? I saw you went over it with the Clinique after, so I'm guessing not? Xx

Rach Owl

Thank you Ruth, really enjoy watching your videos ❤️ I think I’m going to try that Clinique foundation, it looks lovely x

Ashley Miranda

This is a great look! I loved the blush😍 looks gorgeous on you!👏👏👏

bunnyhaston

Am I the only one out here who dislikes micro-bladed brows? They seem alien-like. Too symmetrical and perfect. But I am no expert 😅

anki gatoni

Your eyebrows are natural and beautiful and they work great with your colours and features! A little brow jel isn't that bad😉

Emily Ros

"clowns are not chic" 🤣🤣

Rebekah L Martin

What is the brush that you’re using for your foundation please Ruth? x

Fletcher

That light bronzer looks great on you. It makes me want it. shoot. I don't need another bronzer…. =)

sp k

Where is the brush you use with the Clinique foundation from please?

Georgina

Lovely headband, it really suits you. Did you find the two foundations colours were the right ones for you? They both looked very natural on your face.

aidan k

I hate to say it (because it’s so damn expensive) but the Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel is the one that wins hands down against all the other iterations of products in that format

Amitule

Thanks for sharing:-) I love guerlain! I am considering getting a new bronzer for this summer;-) I love your head band too! Please could you tell me where I can buy a similar one? Thanks again:-)xxx

Mickey Mouse

GREAT LOOK RUTH, THE HEADBAND SUITS YOU ,REALLY PRETTY.😙💖👍👍

Lila Blume

Great video! But the link to the glow pods isn't working it seems 🙁

Elisabeth Kaiser

Beautiful hairband. Suits you!

Jhie DeeEmm

Hi Ruth, d you change your skin care routine for spring? If so, do you mind making a video of it? Thanks!

Brooke B

the best is to use bb cream as it improves skin and it has sunscreen in it to protect

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!