What's In My Makeup Bag? Spring 2020

Main What's In My Makeup Bag? Spring 2020

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      What's In My Makeup Bag? Spring 2020

Follow me on Instagram for day-to-day life stuff – Ruth x AD: no paid or sponsored content. Contains gifted press …

A Model Recommends

Thanks to everyone who joined the premiere – I'll do that again, it was so much fun! I haven't typed so fast in years! Have a great weekend – I'll check back in on comments later. x

ะฎะปะธั ะœะฐั€ัƒัˆะบะพะฒะฐ

Love, love, love your videos and your texts and your amazing sense of humor! You're such an inspiration to me!

Flight Attendant An

Darling tell me what SPF are you using please ? its so importants since we have chemical and physical sunscreens .Thank you x

keepfitgirl

I haven't done my bottom lashes in years lol. Emma x

janice gaidusek

I totally enjoy watching you put makeup on. Thanks..

Catherine Phillips

You are very very fresh…thank you for makings time to vlog during your lockdown. Stay, safe and well ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ˜

Joan Rummell

A beautiful look, Ruth, thank you! Of course I hit like right away, lol. I finally got my hands on the L'oreal bronzing liquid. Just so pretty. You look lovely in blue ๐Ÿ™‚

wouldbehistorian

There's a metaphor to be teased out of the whole sliding "everlasting youth" situation (says the near 40-year-old woman as she slather on her anti-aging lotions and potions)

Sharon Lee

Love how real u r when doing yr make up. I felt so crap the other day so i went sainsburys with full make up n bright red lip. Felt great lol x

jill francis

I never understand why anyone applies all the face stuff, i.e. blusher before the eyes. Surely you just smudge it all when you apply the eyes, or is that just me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Su Numan

Click the like before you go lol. I like your thinking. I always watch to the end but if I donโ€™t….I promise to like first lol. You are so lovely but nuts lol and I love u dearly. Xxxxxx.

funsized raptor

You can pull it off any look, Ruth.
                              But, I still cannot get over how beautiful and stunning you looked on Chanel Holiday Rouge lipstick in Specutaclaire (837) and a simple eye look with CT Bella & Sophia light shade !

Meg Collins

When you were looking all over for your primer . . . I wondered why you weren't looking in your makeup bag . . . since this video is titled, "What's In My Makeup Bag" . . . hahaha

Dominique Fish

Where is the bag from??

mybabysaidtome

"If you don't like this and want to leave, please like the video before you go!"

I cringed so hard I'll never be able to uncringe. So desperate, try to have some integrity.

Kimberlee Stern

Beauty is never a waste of time. Love these videos Ruth

Zahra

Hahaha, I love the 'can you just hit the 'Like' before you do that', with the lovely big smile. Absolute gold! ๐Ÿ˜„

jane corrigan

Loved the video – you make me laugh Ruth! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Ashley Miranda

I love the final look ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Gemma

Gorgeous and fabulous as ever Ruth but where the hell did you get that beautiful floor lamp from in the background? ๐Ÿ˜

helen allen

Ruth this was great, I dont see why putting make up on while your at home is such a big deal, Ifeel more put together and more ready for the day also more productive xx

Amy Westall

You really cheer me up great video Ruth x

Elizabethann Ferrario

Hi Ruth , I have just had a birthday and have been spoilt and relieved an awful amount of Charlotte Tilbury products no itโ€™s not awful itโ€™s how lucky am I , so I donโ€™t need any new makeup for a long time , my products are stunning and my family know how much I love her makeup so yes beautiful gifts , but I do have a new lipstick in the gifts but I think I need another one for a change , yes I love my feline flick itโ€™s so nice a shade of brown ,

Morgana Devina

Thank you for your wearable makeup video! I am so pale so donโ€™t know if I could pull of looking all bronzed like you! I Will try though ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Elj Minestrone

Ooooh, that brown liquid liner looks lush. Iโ€™m going to try that.

Caterina Iona

You always get a big LIKE from me Ruth, just before I watch the video because I am always sure I am going to like it. Beautiful fresh makeup to suit your beautiful face. Well done and thanks for sharing xx

Strawberry 1

I still love putting on a bit of make up every day. It just cheers my soul. A bit of foundation, mascara and red lippy and I feel like a new loo!

Vivian Lamonica

I was all set up to watch you live and then my boss decided we had to have yet another meeting at the same time. But now alas I am watching! I love when you do videos!

Susan Jones

Oh I love your videos, you are so down to earth and genuine…..the random singing…….so funny

The Birch Tree

I will never get tired of these chatty makeup videos ๐Ÿ˜. Your eyes looked great, Would you say that the eyeshadow palette is worth getting? Iโ€™m looking for a good neutral eyeshadow palette (it would be my first and only), and I just want to make sure itโ€™s a good one since Iโ€™m not planning on getting any more. Thanks.

Jane Mackrell

Youโ€™re a scream! I would have loved to see you use the Chanel bronzer as I was given one and donโ€™t know what the hell to do with it (Iโ€™m 62 – I was brilliant at doing my makeup in 1976 – everyone commented – but nowadays I donโ€™t get the same effect. Maybe I watch too many makeup videos ๐Ÿ˜‰)

tamcon72

You look beautiful, Ruth. Stop fussing! Hope all are well and TFP : )

Ace Hardy

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’…

Katie Metcalfe

I never get bored Ruth and always click the like. I like the perk up from makeup during this time. Take care.

#128604
                                                                          IEVA Kambarovaite

Now that is lovely. You look gorgeous. Thanks for mentioning that after all these years you still find it odd talking to a camera. It takes me hours and sometimes days to prepare myself emotionally when I have to film stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

#128605
                                                                            Julissy

I so needed something light and fun today! Thanks, Ruth!

#128606
                                                                              Katie Smith

I donโ€™t understand how people forget about blush, thatโ€™s prob cuz Iโ€™m really pale and look dead without it though! I hardly ever use bronzer unless itโ€™s summer or Iโ€™ve fake tanned really x

#128607
                                                                                Lynne Wilson

I don't know where you get the energy from. This sitting around doing nothing is so tiring.

#128608
                                                                                  Fotojournalist Anna Dorthe Olesen

I always love to see what kind of makeup you have in your makeupbag, Ruth! I gave your video a big like <3

#128609
                                                                                    Rachel Warrilow

you are fab!

#128610
                                                                                      Jude Gould

So gorgeous and amusing as usual !!๐Ÿ˜€

#128611
                                                                                        Samantha Beer

Hi Ruth, just wondered if youโ€™d come across the Westman Atelier make up range by the A listers make up artist Gucci Westman? Only just come across it and wondering if its worth splurging to try it? Iโ€™ve read good things but would like an honest opinion before I re-mortgage the house to buy some

#128612
                                                                                          Batwoman

I love you and all yr contents โค๏ธ

#128613
                                                                                            Angie Churchill

Ooh this is fun! Like the โ€œliveโ€ aspect! X

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!