What's In My Makeup Bag – Trying It On…

Main What's In My Makeup Bag – Trying It On…

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      What's In My Makeup Bag - Trying It On...

An updated “what’s in my makeup bag” with loads of product chat and a bit of a mini review of the new Dior Forever foundation… Links and product details below.

Gail Spear

Beautiful makeup look

Nicki

compared to the outrageous amount of concealer some beauty you tubers use, the amount you used looked minuscule! 🙂

La Tim

Beautyfull look 👍

Katerina K.

I just love your sense of humor!!!

Elizabeth Paredes

Oh my God I haven't laughed that hard in a while🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hate the nose highlighter either🤣

BROOKE SMITH

“So If you’re a grown up”…..Bloody funny ❤️

PK Blondie

Thank you for your terrific videos

Sue Davis

LOL Ruth has a bottle of wine and films a GRWM 🤪🤪🤪

Erika G

I love the unedited you. I’m a weirdo and it makes me feel good that other weirdos exist 😂

Lydia Kilby

Just hysterical- could watch this on a loop it makes me so damn happy! Thank God for you Ruth!

Sookee Carter

Just had my water scream out of my nose…”come on people, we don’t need to highlight our schnoz”…I’m still snickering which is disturbing certain members of the household because they don’t know why I’m laughing! You’re. The best!

Teresa Rolfe Kravtin

Glad you're feeling better.

Kim Nowak

LOVED this! You’re so much fun, Ruth. ❤️

Kristi Marie

They're now putting loads of blush on the tip of their nose. I have to say I'm not into the red or shiny nose look.

Skylcharyb Christine

Laughed so hard!
                                    I'm so glad you didn't edit out all of your "throat singing"

Leslie Dupre

GORGEOUS!!💕💕

Patti 1962

Oh my gosh, I am laughing SO hard… what a delightful video. Thanks to a can of coke👍I had the flu last week and sent my husband to the store for a diet coke… nothing would do (this is after giving it up for over a year!).
                                        Thank you for showing us a realistic, beautiful makeup look. I watch these beauty videos and am just overwhelmed with ALL the steps to remember, and it just isn't going to happen for me. No matter what products I buy. I will say that I have switched to only matte cream eyeshadows in shades of brown. I just pick one and load it up near my lashes then sheer it out towards my crease. I am liberated! If I want to add a shimmer, I just use my highlighter…. eye shadow DONE!

Olwyn Migliorati

Lol bottom lashes. You are so natural and lovely.

Angela Jane Lomax

You should always have a full sugar coke. You have a great sense of humour. I was right there with the inuendo. I love that look, you made it look so easy. Love from mee xxx💜💗💖

whitecookie

Bottom lashes!! I can't even…

Olivia Broughton

You're so adorable when you're excited about makeup products! :p Glad you're doing well, Ruth!

Jo Leipold

When I see Ruth has posted a video, everything comes to a halt as I find you a delight.

Sandra Sallin

Personally Ruth, I think you should drink a can of coke before every video. This was hysterical. Loved it.

Melissa Malone

Go to bed Ruth! You’re drunk!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ellyse B

Dear God you are hilarious!! Love the video as usual!

Gill Iredale

Creased up here! So funny 😆
                                                          BTW Love the look ❤️ 💄

karrie sadowska

This video is hilarious. So many lolz. More full fat coke before filming please 😉

Julie Piggott

Loved your videos,and I love this mascara,my favourite xx

ashley rickaby

Ruth I love you! You are hilarious 😂 I howled all the way through this 😂😂

Adriana Gunshon

Love your nails! What brand/shade is it please? Thank you, loved the video btw

Gail Spear

Great fun

Fiona Midgley

Got all excited when I saw your jumper, scrolled down to the link and my heart sank when I saw what it was made from. I'm so jealous!!!!!

Always love your videos Ms Crilly. Have a great week. X

PS: LOVE the Flower Beauty foundation. X

anna ahlander

That shaky voice…😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Jill Morris

Lost eyelash curler, found in 5yr old son's room… 😅

#11782
                                                                          skylilly1

I got a sample from Sephora of the 1.5 glow. I'm usually a 2 intensity as well, but it's a tiche too dark, just like you. It does oxidize on me a bit. I like the Flower beauty concealer. I wore YSL for years and mixed it with other concealers so it's nice to find a cheaper replacement. I hear you all are getting some bad weather. I hope it ends soon.

#11783
                                                                            Tessa Squire

If you have hooded eyes or greasy lids you really need a GOOD primer. My lids are like the Exxon valseess disaster.
                                                                              Send in green peace

#11784
                                                                              anki gatoni

You look beautiful! Hair, make up, top, mood! You are such an inspiration!

#11785
                                                                                Liz Fawcett

I can hear a tiny bit of west country accent creeping in Ruth 😁

#11786
                                                                                  Pickled Ginger

My favorite model. Actually, you're the only one I like. So glad you're still human.❤️

#11787
                                                                                    mizpah1993

Don’t ever change, Ruth. You are refreshingly honest and a total hoot! Love that Becca ombré nudes palette, one that I reach out for often. That or the Charlotte Tilbury sophisticate palette (orange based palettes just make me look tired). I like how subtle and pulled together it looks, and you can use cool grey taupe shades blended for eyebrows too. Pretty sure the Becca ones you can use as contour and as a no-shimmer highlight (I’m sure it says that in the leaflet with the box). I like the pared down Burberry make-up look by Wendy Rowe and I think cool palettes make it achievable. Shadows rather than obvious lines and sculpting is the way forward (for me anyway).

#11788
                                                                                      Angela van Rose

I love you, Ruth sooo much. You're such a wonderful person and I always enjoy your videos. And FINALLY someone had to say it: the highlighter dot on the nose of every 'beauty guru'. It's hilarious. I've always disliked this trend but anyway… I was starting to think that I'm the only person who doesn't undetstand that trend. About the new Dior Forever foundations: I couldn't like either of them. The old one was perfect. Too bad they've changed it. Thanks for the awesome video. xx

#11789
                                                                                        Sallie White

Always a delight.

#11790
                                                                                          Nancy Fielden

I have things to do… BUT I cannot miss a video by you… I love you girl…you're so awesome! So there's that to make your day 😍

#11791
                                                                                            Anne-Marie Landry

You are such a delight Ruth! I could listen to you for hours. Love that eye trick for subtly lifting the eye upwards. I always learn something from you 😊❤️

#11792
                                                                                              Diana Rodrigues

I find that the Flower concealer looks better on you! Great video💛

#11793
                                                                                                Maitén Panella

Hi Ruth! Yes, Dior foundations oxidises on me as well (I always leave them for the summer when it finally happens). I am a solid 2 (202) on Dior in winter. I totally agree about the old formula. And I love Becca Ombre nudes. 😎. Always lovely to see your videos 🌟

#11794
                                                                                                  Wendy Davis

You crack me up. Thanks for the giggle.
                                                                                                    I hope those Bobbi Brown brushes are worth it. I just bought the set.

#11795
                                                                                                    Cloonanne

Please always drink a Coke with full sugar before your tutorials😂😂😂😂

#11796
                                                                                                      Angie Guest

Breath of fresh air…always make me smile & belly laugh..gorgeous makeup btw 👍❤Xx

#11797
                                                                                                        gethepicture

i'm glad you didnt edit out that throat thing..!

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!