What’s the deal with this Milani Screen Queen foundation?!

Main What’s the deal with this Milani Screen Queen foundation?!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      What’s the deal with this Milani Screen Queen foundation?!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here’s a video where I try out the new Milani Screen Queen foundation as well as the Salt n Peppa collection and give you my …

Lori Fearless

I started "I am not okay with this" and it's SO GOOD. Also "Trinkets" was really good, but there's only one season so it doesn't take very long to get through.

Shareena Buan

PEAKY BLINDERS!!!

Oklahoma Proud

The mr Krabs cameo had me rollin

araceli de anda

Kim's Convenience is such a good show!

domi109

"Leftovers", "His dark materials" from HBO

Miss

The bumps on your face can be from stress. This quarantine is stressful.

Nadia Garcia

The show "You" is very good always has you at the edge of your seat!

Alicia Scoblic

Did you watch Wentworth?!?! Jessica Jones?

jenicotia

That mr. Krabs insert tho!! LOL

Annamarie Duffy

I recommend The Sinner, Imposters, and The Stranger on Netflix. Not ones you hear a lot about, but they’re so good!

icuen96

Gentefied on netflix is so good! It’s in spanglish & it highlights hispanic culture. It’s funny & relatable as fellow hispanics 💓

Jasmin Coffee

I liked White Collar and Falling water recently. They are both for free on amazon prime. Stay healthy kathleen 🌸

Ally Nix

V wars on Netflix!

Ginger Christmas

Kathleen, I LOVE the way you describe scents in detail! Makes me happy because I describe stuff like that and makes me laugh too 😉

Ella Fox

Watch The Americans. It’s on Amazon prime and the show is finished so you can watch it all, which is awesome. I loved it, just finished the last season on Sunday. Amazing show

Tarah Garibay

The OA on Netflix

Karima C.R.

Not sure if it is still on Netflix but watch “one day at a time ,” it’s a remake but takes place with a cuban family.

Amber Kilpatrick

I LOVED The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s great!

Claire Ko

You should watch White Collar!! It’s the perfect blend of wit and drama

Elizabeth Woo

Queen of the south!

Snjezana Petrović

"Brooklyn 99", "That 70's show", "Lost in Space", "Umbrella Academy "….

Manon R.

Kathleen you need to watch Bates Motel

Clara Bonnlander

Definitely recommend Bodyguard on Netflix!

Orfaelia

This makeup looks fire on you 😍🔥

Amy

I loved the "Virgin River," series on Netflix.

Ashley Taylor

I lost it when you inserted the Mr. Krabs scene as you were smelling the foundation. 🤣🤣🤣

Gabby Aguilar

You should definitely check out the Netflix series called “On my block” 😉

Iris Ramirez

Chema.

Trisha Adeba

Really loved the series Mindhunter on netflix!!

Mel Bronsgeest

You NEED to watch "Crash Landing on You"!! 💕

farah safirah

Elite and Good Girls!!!!

Rachel Elizabeth Joy

You should watch chilling adventures of Sabrina on Netflix. Btw you’re my fav YouTuber!💕😘

Ferniiee Emm

Money Heist is a must on Netflix !!!!!

Joy Grace

Kathleen please watch Crash Landing On You! Idk if you’ve watched kdramas before but it’s different and soooooo well done 🥺💜

#122500
                                                                          alexandrina3622

Killing eve, downton abbey, brilliant friend

#122501
                                                                            Nicole Bye

Have no shame in your skin color game!! I’m actually whiter that you and I’m a happy camper with my Snow White skin 🙂

#122502
                                                                              shireenkrosales

One day at a time! ❤️

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!