Who Will Get Their Way, the Bride or Her Mother? | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Main Who Will Get Their Way, the Bride or Her Mother? | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Who Will Get Their Way, the Bride or Her Mother? | Say Yes To The Dress UK

Nichale Campbell has her heart set on getting a fitted dress for her wedding but her mum wants her to wear a big ball gown. Catch Say Yes to the Dress on TLC …

Sally Sammy

I'm saying yes to the dress too…lol

bubblegummel

I have when someone says "its about time." Like there's a time limit on being with your partner before you have to get married.

Evelyn peters

What a lovely mum😍

Rinzler

Beautiful bride. Beautiful dress. Happy endings!

farnaz fer

All these mermaid style dresses that they show look the same to me! It's like I've seen one I've seen all. No variety

marina kasparov

I don’t like poofy dresses but I find they’re a lot worse when they are super poofy at the bottom all of a sudden like if it’s a mermaid then at least it should be flowy not like a toilet roll holder something idk. Also with ball gowns at least it’s poofy from the waist down and it accentuates the figure beautifully on almost everyone

Living With Freddie

I loved this bridal team and even though mom wanted something different(what's new) mom was still so sweet and not forceful about her wants and in the end her dress choice was perfect beautiful. The bride knew what she wanted I had a feeling it was going to go her way.

Lindalee Law

No on mermaid. your ass is the focus

Ashley Kaniuk

Gosh, I just don’t like strapless dresses, I’m sorry! I know getting a smaller size for her will look better, I just think strapless is overrated.

Lindalee Law

Mothers my Lord, princess dress is in your mind. She's not a child, so plz, hush.And this b.s white and virgin? mom's, come on we bot h know… Ah pretending

SUMMER ROSE CASPERSON

You don't need to have a princess dress to be a princess.

Karobi Ghosh moulic

Mother's always want their princess in a princess dress …… lol….

some HOT kpop TEA

Well that's a bright and accepting entourage
                                ITS A YES FOR ME

some HOT kpop TEA

Sorry mum but that dress just enhanced her curves and the great thing is MUM LOVES IT TOO 🙂

nakamoto yukkuri

I wish that the day I have to buy my wedding dress my mom picks a princess dress

Jasmine Ray

Why do they always make their mom pay for it?idk just asking

random person

The story of Every bride and mom

Ansley Hankinson

0:13 her face after she said, “I’d like to see you in a princess dress.”😂

Mrs Me

The first dress was a definite "no go", but the second one is not flattering on her imho😮 but I think the short veil is a good choice

yo-yo Mary

Why in British people have so much dental problems crooked teeth

Kristin Taruc

This is so addictive

Kristin Taruc

Wow, Im early

A O

Wow, they actually stuck to the bride's budget

Om Twom

Yes! That's the dress!

Mira Ayoub

The mum 😂 she's so sweet

Dalila Rocha

That's why i am shopping alone. I am always going to say this. "Princess dress" , Never, I am a Witch I Need a Witch Dress.

Neeta Kumhar

Hi

Hana Mohamed

She looks gorgeous in the second dress

Sheen Ali

She showed dress under budget great..

CerddWen

White wedding dresses look absolutely gorgeous on black ladies! I thought both dresses looked fabulous on the bride-to-be!

Sheen Ali

Its my dream to try these beautiful dresses I know its impossible still I love to watch this ..

Melonade

Heyy

moriatry missme

Why does the mother always insist on ball gowns??

Kk dragon

The bodice on the first dress was so well fitted but the second dress fitted her waist and looked better on her.

Kk dragon

I think the thumbnail made it seem more dramatic than it is!! 😯

#9487
                                                                            Kk dragon

I love that the mom compromised for her daughter. The first dress was so beautiful but the second dress was better fitted and looked amazing on her. 😍👏👏👏

#9488
                                                                              kirara chan

Mums and ballgown never ending story… 😂😂😂

#9489
                                                                                Arce Ruano

Ilove the dress

#9490
                                                                                  Mehnaz Ahmed

I loved her mom! She was a sweetheart & really cared about her daughter's wishes ❤️

#9491
                                                                                    Kk dragon

Mothers at weeding appointments always want a princess dress lol.

#9492
                                                                                      Leah Ginsburg

Love this show

#9493
                                                                                        Raneem Nader

omg i wishhhh i could be on say yes to the dress one day it will be so much fun love you guys

#9494
                                                                                          just a potterhead

The first dress was beautiful but the second dress suited the bride perfectly

#9495
                                                                                            Queen of the D

Early

#9496
                                                                                              sara za

Hey im first

#9497
                                                                                                Lana SQUAD

Yass early finally! 😂

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!