Why I Did it …

Main Why I Did it …

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Tati

Please be kind to one another, I will come back soon. I love you guys. xo’s ~Tati.

Lara Krt.

Tati you’re a really strong woman ❤️

Anikka Lockwood

She protecc
          She attacc
          But most importantly
          She makes a big impacc

Mia’s Choice

James needs Shane's Intervention…and jeffrey and tati intervention, all together! (no cams) !
            And probably medical mental help too :/

Be strong both of you <3

sunna97lif

💗

Lizzie

We can all see that you care for him but you lost some hope in him because of his actions. I’m so sorry that you felt you couldn’t come through to him in private and you finally had enough. We can see that you do this from a point where you care for James enough to want him to do better.

Pendragon

14:40 someone finally understood the rules of the game she would do the best apology if she had to

Ginger Clark

Well saidTati♥️

Hollie Potter

her voice is so soothing

PineappleCuber

we love u tati stay strong girl <3

solayka emers

You saw James acting the hole time and maybe you had a problem with it but didn’t come public with it but now that it hurt your pocket everybody need to know … come now

keisha_renee

Congrats on 10 million beautiful. Keep being the strong, responsible, mature, beautiful person you are.

Jonny Turnbull

Yeah… but, he still isn’t a great person, lets be honest. He broke a trust, it sounds like he totally used you, and took advantage of you….

It’s great you’re being so humble, and asking people to stop being disrespectful towards James, but he made his bed, so I hope he’s having a nice nap. 🙄

Nawal Bhatty

NO ADDDSSSSSS

AYYYYYYYYY AYYYYYY AYYYYYY

Auburn Radke

Will always be proud of you. You deserve a break and I hope you get some.. We'll be here when you're ready to come back. Love you

Anjelica Vega

Tati, you need to know that YOU did not cause all this hate.. you spoke your peace and maybe it could have been handled differently, but its done. The world is full of hate and the negativity towards James is just blown up because of how much people love you. People choose sides all the time, that is uncontrollable. Living in the public eye is probably the hardest job for you all and we just try to understand. Chin up beautiful 😘

Alex Kostas

Tati i was on James side for so long but now im on no ones side i didn’t like that you made the last video but when I saw this video I was so happy you’re so nice and I hope you too can figure it out and be friends again cause you guys have known each other for so long and I hope you can still be friends 💞

Chloe Bull

You was trying to protect him from Himself you tried to tell him he didn’t want to listen there’s only so much you can do as a friend real friends tell the truth no matter how much it hurts the other person .if you are trying to look out for them x

sasha

This is legit just a battle of two youtubers making videos of themselves talking really slowly to make themselves seem sad 😂

Camila Castillo

VIS TI MA VIS TI MA

TheReyesFam

I support you much more for making this video it shows me how of a great person you are God Bless you much love

70 crores rupees

Let
                                                Me
                                                Tell
                                                You
                                                Who
                                                Is
                                                Beautiful

Read the fourth word 💯🔥🥇🔥💯

Music Tunes

I feel you ❤️

Loretta Moon

You can’t unring a bell. The damage is done.

LilyStarx3

Man Tati I was crying with you during this video. Today I walked out of my job that I HATED so much. I held it in the tears, but seeing you cry made my water works full blast. Sometimes you got to make it public for someone to really understand their behavior. Take a break. Those who were there before all this still be here and beyond happy to see you back. Will definitely enjoy the pre recorded videos while you're on break tho.🖤

LilMamaChia

It's ironic to see: Tati caused James Charles to go up, and then now, to go down.

hannah ormsby

You made video highlighting his sexual predatory behaviour…..but don’t want people to hate on him? Not really how it works

Rossi Gamer

This is why i love you tati. You even after all of this genuinely are still kind and still asking people to be kind to james. What a queen. take as long as you need to heal. we all love you xxx

Nicky Barrington

Stay strong and believe in yourself we all love you for the amazing woman you are sending you love and hugs 🤗 xx

Viphre Meze

Shut up…. You do really know how to act… Attention seeker… All you know what to do is bring people down and you only to do better then James… You are full of jealous

k smith

Tati, your just trying to make him pay for not throwing you a bone! You gave and gave.. clearly to get something in return and in the end got resentful and vindictive when he didn’t do what you wanted. Yes resentment makes tears. Also, using words like “predator” where they don’t belong is a slap in the face for ppl who have been actual victims by actual predators. Not adults who make adult decisions to act out in bi curious ways, but you had to use that word to get views and to really get everyone to turn on James Charles. Tati, your a coward hiding behind morality.

shookay

Be kind to each other

WU AmandaStG

None cares u cow

Oddly satisfying Videos

You need a break ❤️ get some time and rest for a wile

ROXI DE LA CREME

girl dont you cry ♥ you deserve all the love in the world… james' just wrong

#52679
                                                                          Shawn Grande

U are an Angel on Earth

#52680
                                                                            Ally S

❤️❤️ Big love ❤️❤️

#52681
                                                                              Kier-_-

Beauty community: up in flames

Jenna Marble: I want a new face.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!