Why My New Palette is CANCELLED… and Revealing Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson

Main Why My New Palette is CANCELLED… and Revealing Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      Why My New Palette is CANCELLED... and Revealing Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson

Hey everyone, welcome BACK to my channel! Today we are going on a makeup adventure of trying new products, full of conversations, emotions and surprises.

jeffreestar

HEY EVERYONE! I didn't mean you have to literally leave a comment saying "high, how are ya?" hahah I was just saying come say HI and leave you feedback here!!!! I'll announce the CASHAPP winners on IG and SnapChat in a few days! LOVE + LIPSTICK!

Jason Alan

Happy National Jeffree Star Day, YouTube!
          ๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข ๐ŸŸข ๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
          ๐ŸŸข

Hannah Austin

I LITERALLY LOVE YOU!! I swear

MasterofLOLsha

I definitely think more recognition should be given for your company and you paying your staff through this mess. More than can be said for a lot of other organizations.

maria garcia

Hi Jeffree!!๐Ÿ˜Š I love how confident you are. Iโ€™m going to be thirty this year (December) and I wish I wouldnโ€™t have wasted my 20โ€™s worrying about what people thought about me. You know everyone makes mistakes and wishes they would have done things differently. I like to watch your videos because it makes me feel like if your happy and sincere people will see that and either love you or judge you but the older I get I feel like you canโ€™t please everyone the only one that really counts is you and how you see yourself in the mirror. This year was a rough start I just had a baby (boy) and I have a daughter. I want to show them that if you believe in yourself and find something your passionate about and you really believe you can do great things. Also I want to post more on social media to highlight myself. Iโ€™m tired of worrying about how people will take it and they might think itโ€™s self praising but Iโ€™m doing good and there is nothing wrong with showing that off. Anyway I just wanted to tell you I love watching your videos and how despite everyoneโ€™s opinion you keep doing you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Sage Ann Clark

It can't be just me but the mint green is do beautiful omfgโค๏ธ

Richard Moreno

I had you in my math class in Alamitos. Pick me please!

xrainbowmintx

Jeffree you should review those weird magnetic lashes thats been online!!

SophiaPauline

Hope everyone's staying healthy and safe!

SnivyCat36

Bruh I deff would have bought Jeffree stars stuff on my bday April 24

Vanessa Miranda

Please ๐Ÿฅบ also my favorite color is green ๐Ÿ’š

andreac013

Hi, how are ya ๐Ÿคฉ

Casandra Milich

Hi how are you?? Lol jk
                                I swear my skin has been doing the same thing. Hope the CBD works for you. Let us know. I love how real and open you are with us.

Ethan Steger

โ€œHigh how are yaโ€ I hope you are doing well and you are practicing social distancing to protect yourself cause half of us wouldnโ€™t know what to do with out you to lift our spirits when nothing else seems to. Thanks for always being there and making the word a better place one video at a time๐Ÿ’“

SANTIAGO

Jeffree hitting 18 million on 4/20 cannot be a coincidence

Brianna Rickman

Thank you so much Jeffree ๐Ÿ’• made my day. Iโ€™ve been struggling a bit lately and I got so excited seeing your video pop up! Also I love love love the wig!! Xx I hope you are taking care

Jaselle Young

I love your wig. Can I wear it? I have a bomb eye look in mind. โคโคโค

Jason Alan

Happy National Jeffree Star Day, YouTube!
                                          ๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข ๐ŸŸข ๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข
                                          ๐ŸŸข

Diana Avalos

Your hair is my favorite color !!

im_monie _luv

I need that wiggggg and of course the mirror

Millarooh2013

Hi Jeffree hope you and your family is doing well through this๐Ÿ’š

Me: Just praying my husband stays safe as an essential worker and starts getting paid like one๐Ÿ™ Heโ€™s risking his health and I know heโ€™s terrified of bringing that home to our kids and I because I have asthma.

Nancy Z.De Armas

Jeffree: โ€œHi How Are Ya?โ€
                                                  Me: sigh…..

Natalia Saucedo

Jeffree: โ€œhigh, how are ya?โ€
                                                    Me: 3 weeks away from giving birth. Nothing big ya know.

ffion batty

High JEFFREE how are ya this is me entering the contest hope the pups are happy I reccomend you a product on JSC cosmetics
                                                      Xoxo bye Jeffree

Viri Hernandez

Love that mint hoodie!!!๐Ÿ’› I've had a tough year since the beginning as many people do but what's kept me going is the positivity that I have gotten from friends and family along with videos like those from Jefree that let me forget about my problems for at least one moment.๐Ÿ’— This money would really help me as a first generation latina student, will be attending college in the fall.๐Ÿ’–

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                      error: Content is protected !!