Why Your Foundation Routine SUCKS! Or Won't Last All Day | Jackie Aina

Main Why Your Foundation Routine SUCKS! Or Won't Last All Day | Jackie Aina

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Why Your Foundation Routine SUCKS! Or Won't Last All Day | Jackie Aina

This video is done in partnership with Farsali! Hey boos! Today I’m going to be sharing some tips for my everyday makeup routine and how you can help …

Horace Cox

Look I’ve never made a comment but ga’damn me, Sis: you keep it 100 ALL THE DAMN TIME with ya boy ( bc I sho spotted that lace my nigga😂😎😚)

Angel Klyce

waiting on that Jaclyn Hill Review…

Jordan Loyd

“Put your drawers on, make sure they’re not inside out.” I cackled!!

itsbk11

"I do all my stunts"
              MARVEL YOU MISSED A GEM

yoGELLY

Now I know what color I wanna do my nails thx Jackie

Liz

0:19 what’s the sitch?

BACKTOBLACKLOVE

Love you girlllllll. My makeup has gotten so much better watching these type of tutorials. I dont do full face often, but i do from time to time to make sure i actually learned something watching all these tutorials 😆

Catherine Llanes

did drag once… color corrects non existent beard now.

SongBirdT11

“FINISH HIM!!!”

Mihlali N

😍😍😍😍

Jennifer Francisco

Was anyone else really nervous when she had her gorgeous nails near her eyes? No, only me. Ok. 👍

Shanna Layton

Why do i feel like jackie can come sing karaoke with me and mu girls on girls night?

Donovan Lovell

William Shakespeare👀 said whahhhhhhhht?

Stephanie Leyva

Exquisite as always.
                                  P.S. today’s commentary took me OUT! 😂

Satin B

Also omg I do the bronzer as eyeshadow thing too! Sometimes with the brush I use to apply the bronzer in my contour cheek zone in the crease/brow bone just to add some definition to my eye zone

Darci Haynes

23:06 “not time for you to be honking in my neighborhood” lmaooo

Yelly Samara

No one:

Absolutely nobody:

My mind at 3am: jackiejackiejackiejackie jackiejackiejackiejackiejackie

Brandon Barragan

“ full caucasian”🤣

Halima Isa Dauda

Looking fabulous makeup on fleek 😊😊
                                            Yassssss thanks for the tips

Yelly Samara

I love you

Victoria De Guzman

Auntie Jackieeee! Those mint green nails look bomb!! 😍😍😍😍

MaKayla Caldwell

What brand was the blush? I need that in my life 😩

Rubi B

I’m so happy for you ❤️ You’re glowing and I’m just so happy for your success (instead of success I typed Lace) because yours popped up 😭😭😭 You’re crazy but I love it

Arlana Roberson

Can you do a makeup tutorial with only using bare mineral products? I highly recommend the loose powder foundation

MeanGurlss 8

Omg im so glad bc im starting wearing makeup and a few days ago i saw after a long day that my foundation was all weird and gone around my mouth and it looked so gross ew

Haylee Melina

SOS ladies – what do I do if I’m allergic to spf?? I used a moisturizer the other day w spf 15 and my skin has tiny bumps all over it which is not normal for me! And 2 years ago, I went on a cruise and I applied sunscreen bc obviously I’m in the sun lmao and my chest was so splotchy that to this day there’s parts of my chest darker than other parts😭 I’m not tryna get skin cancer pls help!!!

Satin B

Holy shit I feel like it’s been a while sense I learned shit from a guru! Also yes. Every time I hear people say satin the word I always startle for a sec. 😛

Bree Welch

Jackie can you set your timer for 15 minutes & do a updated quick out the house makeup challenge? I have a daughter & I cannot do 30 minutes but I want to look put together! Please! 🙂

melanie l

This look is SICKENINGGGG! thank you farsali for sponsoring aunty jackie

Pretty Roqayya

I feel attacked by the title 😂😂😂

Bootiful Juanita

Jackie's "FINISH HIM!" Scared the living hell out of me. Lol thank you for letting the unholiness out. <3

RAYVO CHIC

I absolutely love watching your videos! Thank you for being so detailed 😍

Darci Haynes

Auntie Jackie serving the content 🤩🤩🥰

Colipopkola

I need to start doing my undereye like this asap! 💙

#63884
                                                                          What’s the difference between Nemo and Loki? Nemo’s father went looking for him.

A makeup tutorial? In my 2019????

#63885
                                                                            Charlotte Doleman

Amen for Chocolate Geode! Love it!!!!

#63886
                                                                              J

That was a lot

#63887
                                                                                Chris Lecher

I love makeup tutorials and I love hearing you talk "too much"…

#63888
                                                                                  JAMlover55

Jackie: please don't use a lot of powder guys 😭
                                                                                    Patrick: POWDEEERRRRRR
                                                                                    Me: welp….i guess I just chose which one to do depending on my mood lol

#63889
                                                                                    Monde Mutungisa

"Am not talking to you Jennifer from HR"🤣🤣🤣 she always gets me love you Jackie.

#63890
                                                                                      who dat boy?

reads title

i feel attacked

#63891
                                                                                        heartsprit

Yessssssss👑🔥💖🎨💯👊🏾ALWAYS FABULOUS

#63892
                                                                                          hotcocoacinamonbrown

Congratulations on the digital edition of Essence. Two, why auntie Jackie, are you trying to kill me with jokes? Can't retain information if I'm giggling on the floor.

#63893
                                                                                            HOLDEN Spurgeon

God i fucking love you Jackie Aina, thanks for being a Queen 👑!

#63894
                                                                                              mimi R

"Noooo sweepinggg".. As I sweep listening to this video hahahaha 💀

#63895
                                                                                                Jodi Lund

Hope this isn't wrong.. But I need a Caucasian Jackie. I need these logical tips. Love you Jackie!!!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!