Will the Bride Choose a Teal Tea Length Dress? | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Main Will the Bride Choose a Teal Tea Length Dress? | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Will the Bride Choose a Teal Tea Length Dress? | Say Yes To The Dress Ireland

Ann Marie Doyle is an edgy bride who sees herself wearing a daring and unique wedding dress on her big day. Will this teal dress be the perfect frock for her?

Debra Klarmann

Am I the only one in love with their accents ? Everyone on this version of say yes is so genuine and keeps the focus on the bride and I love that ♥️

LYNN Freidman

So sad to see tatoos on women. So unsightly.

Alicia Lee

The first one I think looked better on her.

Michal

she chose the most generic looking dress, first one was the best

The Esemey

I like thw first one better.

Marnina Johnson

THAT LAST DRESS WAS MADE FOR HER!! She looks so cute

Marnina Johnson

She literally looks so GOOD in tea length

Default To The Max

Love the bride’s shoes,love the dress,love the bride,LOVE THIS VERSION OF THE SHOW💜💖💜

I’m a kang

No one:
                        Literally no one:
                        Every single bride: I want something different

Rida Javed

I kinda don't like how she has tattoos on her while she is wearing a wedding dress

Sehajpreet Kaur

What I fuckn wanted was fuckn bangs. 😂.

Christina Parajuli

THE GIRL LOOKED SOOOOOOO CUTE IN THE FIRST DRESS!!

Jane Taylor

Looks mint green to me 😂

prudence waterman

I was living for Poppy's comments 😂

Anne Poisl

Fucking manatee

Betty Aparna

Her tattoos were in the way

Leila A.

The guy is soooo calming. I love him so much already and this is my first SYTTD Ireland clip

Lisa X.

The dress she choose looks beautiful on her. I think if she wants to wear some longer strand of pearls it will add a bit of glam too. Her tattoos look great too.

BeBo Afsha

Her Groom is Amazing person i gues and no doubt she's beautiful ❤

J C

First two dresses are good..

Smileyrie James

Shame she didn’t keep looking for a dress with the neckline of the first & a polka dot overlay – a combo between the first & one she chose would have been perfect. The silhouette & neckline of the first was perfect on her but the lacy details clashed with her Tatts. The more plain dress looked better with them but the neckline looked awful. Still, it’s her opinion that counts 🤷‍♀️ and as long as she’s happy

Martine aaahhh

That fringe tho

Smileyrie James

Have nothing against Tatts in general, but sleeve Tatts look awful with wedding dresses

craig list

I liked the first dress. She looked gorgeous in that..

Ingrid Nineteen

The first one was better imo, the one she chose is cute too, but the little bow is what pulled the look together, need to not cover it up with a belt.

Sue Post

With all those tats, nothing is going to look to great, even if she looks nice in it. You can't help but notice all the tattoos , instead of the dress. I'll never understand why any woman Mark's theirself up like that. I know it's popular, but I think it looks like hell. Just my opinion.

Carla de Souza

Everything looks great on her

Tracie Parker

She could always wear blue shoes

Loretta Smith

She pick the right dress…beautiful…

Moira Anderson

Who's the guy that works there that always shows up late but always has to be on camera?

Ida S

Her tattoos spoil ALL the dresses.

Jemma J

Awh the first one was stunninggg

Jemma J

Oh no, what happened to the hair

Baby Sharina

Woow! I love to hear Irish people talking, They are so lovely.

Her daughter is such a sweet heart and very soft spoken child.😘

#59397
                                                                          Ros Clarke Craft

That is not teal. Not in a million years. Pale grey-aqua at best.

#59398
                                                                            Clara Espinosa

She looks cute in the last one, but I agree with Poppy: the one she looks her best in is the second full-length dress.

#59399
                                                                              Thats_an_ Unusual

Gorgeous and beautiful!

#59400
                                                                                Eileen

Very beautiful bride 👰

#59401
                                                                                  pridenprejudice2004

Ugh. Those tattoos. To each their own.

#59402
                                                                                    Lu Lu

Those bangs!! Yuck

#59403
                                                                                      Karen McCabe

Beautiful bride

#59404
                                                                                        Mindy S.

Can anyone tell me the designer and style name or number of the first dress?!!! That is what I'm looking for❤👰

#59405
                                                                                          DemonicFlaim1000

Is the Sale's Associate trans? Something is very. . . Artificial femininity about them. Like they haven't figured it out yet.

#59406
                                                                                            Chitra Adkar

The teal dress🤩
                                                                                              The kid scored it right.

#59407
                                                                                              Hello

To each their own

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!