WOAH! MY FIRST MEGA PALETTE WITH COLOURPOP! diz is crazy!

Main WOAH! MY FIRST MEGA PALETTE WITH COLOURPOP! diz is crazy!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      WOAH! MY FIRST MEGA PALETTE WITH COLOURPOP! diz is crazy!

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) MY SO JADED MEGA PALETTE IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!! I hope you enjoy this video! Thanks for watching! xoxo! SHOP THE …

KathleenLights

OMG I hope you guys enjoyed this video and love this palette!!! I love you so much you mean the world to me!!!!!!!
        SWATCHES START AT: 9:08

Petite Antique

Your look in this video is A M A Z I N G

And a matte navy and Virgo in the same palette??? Yes please ๐Ÿ™Œ

stephanie soto

omg i loveeee the fluorite shade ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Katie McGrath

omg pls so many tutorials I'm so excited for this!!

Kimmi P

Omg yes! I saw someone else post about this before u and i was like wait what?!?!?! The greens in this.. kathleen.. omg.. thank u!!! I don't own anything colourpop (not for any reason im dying to try them like everything lol) but this palette omg i have to try this and the yellow palette they have!!!

Olivia Burton

I really like this palette, and I may actually purchase; but Iโ€™m curious if the glitter is eco-friendly? Otherwise itโ€™s just adding more micro-plastics to the environment.

Something to consider

Caitlin Danielle

Can you PLEEAASEEEE do a tutorial of your eye look in your Fenty foundation review?! It was beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜

Regeena Lane

I'm gonna be honest, I was hoping that it wouldn't be an ALL eyeshadow palette. I have hooded eyes and at 34, I'm just NOW learning how to work with them and eyeshadow. But….holy shit, Kathleen, these colors are gorgeous! Like, eyeliner and eyeshadows are always the LAST thing I buy but this is literally at the top of my list. Amazing! And congratulations!

Jennifer Gregus

Me likey. Missed an opportunity to make the topaz a mystic topaz shadow. It's my personal favorite stone and would look amazing as a purple shadow with a blue or green shift. Like a sick duo chrome type deal.

Megan Schaefer

Iโ€™m so excited! I bought it so fast! I canโ€™t wait to get it!

Aine Feeney

I bought it two minutes after it launched. LITERALLY TWO MINUTES

Nizia Jamee

Congratulations…you and colourpop together never disappoint. It's 30 shades you need to do as many looks you can show us. 3 videos 5 looks with one palette. Lol… seriously…this palette is so beautiful. We'll need some tutorials from you.

Eveie .j

You already know I was on the Colourpop website securing this palette!!!!๐Ÿ˜

Athina Kont

It's the first time I see a palette and love ALL the shades in it!!!

Myriam

I got mine!! Am so excited!! ๐Ÿ’œโ™’๏ธ it looks Beautiful!!

DDelilahM

Peridot the t is silent… its pronounced perid-o

Megan Neighbors

Canโ€™t wait to buy this as soon as I get home from vacation!! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’™

urbanrose51

my birth stone is emerald and im so excited to create a whole look with it! <3

OGLewbaby

Bought mine today!!! Congrats girl!! <3

Kayla Plouffe

This palette is everything ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Iโ€™m sooooooo exited!!
                                              Thanks you Kathleen for being you. Iโ€™m proud of you… taking a plain too go too Hawaรฏ , even if your scared . And now this bomb ass palette for us. Thanks you xxxx ๐Ÿ˜˜ youโ€™re amazing

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!