Women Get Detailed Single-Needle Tattoos

Main Women Get Detailed Single-Needle Tattoos

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Get Detailed Single-Needle Tattoos

“It looks 3D!” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, women’s …

Prickly Pickle

Great work!

Macie Love

a kind PSA! single needle tattoos don’t last very long. they are super beautiful and take a lot of skill, don’t get me wrong! but if you are considering one, please just know the lines will spread under the skin (different from a blowout), blur, or fall out much sooner than tattoos done with more needles!

Mel T

Before getting a single needle tattoo, just know that there’s more complications with them too. Do ur research👍

Hannah O’Toole

Tattoo artists are so talented

Gabriela G

wow the tattooo artists is legit so hot (in aiddition to being very talented obviously )

AmeliaMulberry

Funny she says orchids have feminine energy when orchid is the medical term for testicles.

Hannio /
                    Hannio /

Single needle won't hold at 5 years.

lushiousification

She has a tattoo of her house which is haunted? I'd love to know the reasoning behind that.

SavyJ

They gon’ blur and fade quick if they’re only single needle and packed in a small area.

Elizabeth Klevorn

I like how Jazzmyne thought orchids exuded feminine energy when its origin comes from ancient Greece (órkhis), literally meaning "testicle", because of the shape of the twin tubers in some species of Orchis.

Michele Jagta

I think Jazz would really love Gladiolus!

Lucy T

Iv heard single needles don't last. Ps love the girl power tat 💛💛 beautfiul art tho . Love the orchid tat 💗💗

Leah Sears

love tattoos

Kate Id.

The more I watch Jazzmyne, the more I like her.
                                    😊💛

Trover

Tattoo YouTube: please don’t….

Isabel

that detailing is amazing!

Rachel Neale

I love this style

Ellen Curry

Diana Munoz is by far my favourite tattoo artist. She's so talented!

Julia Bailey

they look so beautiful, but i don't see how they would last long. i feel like the tattoo will blur

Sadie Heart

I’m a tattoo artist and there are so many things wrong with this video

Emily Lennox

This ladies work is incredible so detailed and so well done xxx

Fajer Taher

I thought yall added the “!” In the thumbnail but guess what it was her earnings 😂✌🏻✌🏻

I am a boss as bitch

I thought that earring on the thumbnail was edited.

ML Vlogs

What if they ended up not posting it and now these two women jut have tattoos

Edit Just

thelizardqueen

i love single needle tattoos !!! they feel so good

trina yo

Those were ssoooo cute!

Megan T

Lmfao “ single needle tattoo” uses 9 needles for shading

blue crayons.

why couldn’t men also be in this video

Marco Juan-Pedro Sanchez

The type of people who don't think a deer skull and rose relates to nature, are the same type who think that going to the park in their city counts as being in nature. When you go hiking off just walking in the woods, you come across animals skulls and quite often there's flowers growing around them. She and her kids most likely saw something identical or similar to that.

Manzaa183

She doesn't look like a tattoo artist. My tattooer looks like a crackhead.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!