Women Play Never Have I Ever: Hair Edition

Main Women Play Never Have I Ever: Hair Edition

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Play Never Have I Ever: Hair Edition

Never have I ever pulled a hair from between my buttcheeks and found it satisfying! Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily …

Brianna Imani

OMGGGG. The exact same thing happened to me at a Dominican salon in NY. My hair was cut up to my ears. I cried so hard after that. I was like 15 at the time. Apparently you are supposed to ask to get your ends dusted not a trim.

Landry D

am i the only one who absolutely hates the feeling of having a hair stuck anywhere down there? it’s awful to me

Flash Lightning

I got really sad like 4 years ago and decided it was a good idea to put my curly, thick hair in a ponytail and just keep cutting. Needless to say, I never did it again and it's now longer and healthier than ever.

Julia Parent

4:34 sHe’S nOt LiKe MoSt GiRls

sam alberino

I’ve done almost all of these but the time I cried was after getting a trim I was in second grade and I went to get a trim the day before picture day and the lady butchered my hair made me look so weird on top of that I had four missing front teeth so that didn’t help the situation at all… she was like a little older than my 60 year old great aunt at the time with glasses so again didn’t help the situation she thought I said boy instead of bob but I had said no so she gave me a boy hair cut that was butchered… I cried for a week straight… it was hideous

M Sherwin

Never have I ever had a good hair day 😔

Marlie Dietz

i have twice now, you’d think i’d learn my lesson but noooo, cut the hair at the base of my head. Here’s why, i would put my hair in a ponytail and it wasn’t long enough to go in the ponytail, so i decided to take scissors and cut not even a lot off, just enough so that i had like a whole inch of hair sticking out at the bottom of my head. Did it twice, i regret it, and my mother has only caught me once. It’s a win lose situation…i lost.

Anika Lanke

HAYLEY KIYOKO 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Isabella Sauls

i died my hair purple. that was a fun summer. i still get questions about it too

Julie George

this is my favorite iteration of never have i ever videos they've done. its nice its centered around a subject of shared experience.

Great Night Galas

When I was about 5 I cut my bangs and so about half my forehead was covered and the other was not and it was very choppy

Siyane Said

I had extension braids in when I was 11 and my mom let me take them out so I was cutting the excess hair and I cut it to short so my hair that was once mid back length was ear length

Alexis Sully

CHLOE I LOVE THE NEW COLOR! Looks so amazing!!!!

AviDragonLady

The really does need to be a word for nether region hair removal satisfaction. It'll probably be in German though lol.

super nova

Choles.blond

Colleen U

Ahahaha I’ve done so many of these 😳

Kaya Chun

"I'd be like bored… or like sad…. or like whatever and I'd be like.. time to cut."

Molly Breen

no offence , i don’t like chloe’s hair anyone else ????

Blue Bird

So I look terrible with bangs but you know what I do when I’m bored/depressed? I give myself bangs… one time I had my mum cut my bangs and they ended up higher then my eyebrows. Never let her give me bangs again. I gave myself bangs just last year so they are still growing out but damn I was feeling myself the first 2 days after I cut them and then I literally despised them

Summer Feral

My grandmother dyes my hair and once I planned to have my hair dyed blue but she dyed it pink! The worst color ever!

Alexandra Miller

Did anyone else think Chloe was Becky for like- the entire video?

Mattison Tout

two of the girls in this video have multicolor nails that match the way mine are done right now & i love it 😂

Elise Criqui

When Lindsay said Hayley Kiyoko’s Lemonade Mouth hair, that’s that one time I really copied a celeb for a hairstyle. I put a peacock feather in my hair like Hayley in the movie.

Iarina Ticiu

Chloe dyed her hair
                                                      Now she looks like Becky

Aria k

Pulling hair out of butt is the most gross annoying thing ever

Elysse Corinne

LINDSAYYYYYYYY💕💕💕💕

Charlotte Worth

I've only been to the hair dresser once

Yesha’s blooper glupper

My hair cut was short at the time and I wanted something new, so I got bangs. My brothers wouldn't stop laughing at me and called me Dora the explorer until I changed my hair style =-=

IamMelissa14

I love that it’s a thing to put hair on the shower wall😂

ahangradika

Stream A No No by Mariah Carey

Σαν ποίημα Σουρεάλ

I spend houuuuurs splitting my split ends. Literally. I think it’s some kind of addiction

L22 b

Omg chloe looks so different

meli 10/28

I accidentally set my hair on fire when I was curling it. It was the first time I curled my hair by myself I used this spray thing it wasn’t hairspray or heat protectant. But like something else I don’t remember. And I waited for most of it to dry but apparently not all of it was dry I found that out the moment I curled my hair around the wand I screamed and like pat my hair down then ran into the bathroom to put it out. In the end I went to my meeting with my hair combed through because I have pin straight hair.

Traci Goode

I had a bleaching fail. I had long hair, around the length of my end of my breasts that took 2 years to grow. I wanted to have blue hair and the colour went out after a few weeks but I bleached my hair again to get all the colour out so it would look more natural. Half of it was the faded blue and half was my virgin brown hair.
                                                                          I was using a box bleach and somehow it worked really well and was frying my hair. Around 15-20 minutes i washed it out and it was platinum blonde and crumbly. The bleach was so light that I looked like a chocolate bar and the hair was so dead that I had to cut off 2/3s of the blonde part because it was breaking off. I still have it after an year and I have a little left of my hair that is that blonde but now if I want to do anything like that again, I'll get it professionally done

#51586
                                                                          Abbey H

I'm sorry but I do not like Chloe's hair it kinda looks like a bad wig… her hair looks young but her face looks older than the hair suggest. shes better as a dark hair brunette I mean it's ok but it's not the best hair for her

#51587
                                                                            Addisyn Adkins

I’ve been trying to figure out who Chloe reminds me of for AGES. It just hit me…. Sophie Turner/ Sansa from game of thrones

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                            error: Content is protected !!