Women Play True or False: Sex Edition

Main Women Play True or False: Sex Edition

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    As/Is
      Women Play True or False: Sex Edition

“Hey girl in a bar, look at my feet. Well, I’m a size 9.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, …

Time Frost

Kellogg question comes up.
        Me: The dood was an Adventist or some sort of Christian, not catholic. So of course that's gotta' be true.

Answer is true.
        Me: Sh*t I learned something. wow Was that the main purpose of the cereals!?? I thought because no meat allowed but okay.

Michael

I knew 90% of these… this probably says something about me…

Kegrimen03

This channel dead.

Jean From BeautyShopPH

Rachel has some old Avril Lavigne vibes hihi

Chloe The Flapjack Face

Why is there so many people living in Alabama

Serena Odonata

I love the name Merle, it sounds lovely, (at least spoken in german), has a beautiful meaning, is not very commen but still sounds like a normal name so no one raises there eyebrowes at you . . . ^^

Britt Leuverink

University of Groningen πŸ‡³πŸ‡±

Wealthbuilderz TV

Ladies wear your socks….. trust me 😜

C S

The fact about the shoe size…Yea men concluded that one, you can be sure.

Halle Harrington

Whos here to properly explain kellog

Leighton Siegal

You can definitely buy vibrators online in Alabama. Amazon can and will deliver them

Sally Trye

I'm sorry this is like the fourth video i've seen with Adriana in it and before even watching the video I am already annoyed with her lol she does too much for me personally.

estefania

the british girl sounds a LOT like sophie turner

maria garcia

I NEEEEED ADRIANAS SHIRT

Jane Justice Doe

The freaking socks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

River Blossom

I live in AL, just order them online lol

Southern to my Soul

Believe me, we have "toy" shops and tons of those "Passion" parties in Alabama regardless of that law, lol. Ya know, so my friend says. πŸ˜‰

Kameron Caldwell

Offence taken, even though I don't live in Alabama. Still in the south

What Not To Do At a Stoplight

4:16 The penis can’t go into atrophy because it’s not a muscle.

Ieyonna Lollis

They should do more vids like this

MyCurlyLife

Wait I live in Alabama and we literally have a Spencer’s and a live stuff 30 min away from where I live

Tania C.M.

Most of these "facts" have already apper in another Buzz Feed videos…

maddie beanie

You can still purchase sext toys in Alabama the stores have to have blacked out windows and you can’t advertise it

Cynical Texas Dad

Women have no shame anymore…sad day.

Eve W

please do this but reverse the roles and have GUYS ANSWER!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’–πŸ’—

C Rose

the people in Alabama will be fine, they have their cousins

Vin. cy

JASMINE πŸ™Œβ™₯️

Garvansh Sharma

Albama need to change the rules

Kayla Cortes

0:43 she reminds me of Avril Lavinge

Mr Snoku

I mean… do you even have self-decision making? You just answered the same way the other friend did

Iamapotatochip

I never thought id be this person, but a couple studies doesnt mean anything. Studies need to be repeated to be considered accurate.

Erin Gordon

Out of the 97 comments half of them seem to be people saying they're from Alabama πŸ˜‚

Georgia Ballard

Toys are banned in Alabama, but your cousin isn't

Sarcasm

Leah Elizabeth

I just posted my spring break vlog and it would mean a lot if you guys could check it out✨

#25396
                                                                          Noemi Stylinson

I got all of the right…
                                                                            Great video girls

#25397
                                                                            Ness Chwe

Haha….I’m a virgin

#25398
                                                                              Katherine_ The_Piano_Cat

6,069 viewer y’all😏😏😏just wish I was 6,969

#25399
                                                                                Maya santella

Shout out

#25400
                                                                                  Maya santella

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

#25401
                                                                                    Maya santella

First

#25402
                                                                                      The Coolest

Im from Alabama

#25403
                                                                                        Alice_on_Elm_Street

Does anyone else think Rachel looks like Avril Lavigne?

#25404
                                                                                          Kenzie Quick

I live in alabama

#25405
                                                                                            Heng Hui Mei

time for the ladies to ignore the height and look at the feet

#25406
                                                                                              Allexandra

I need new socks πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚ 🧦

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!