Women Play True or False: Wedding Facts

Main Women Play True or False: Wedding Facts

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Play True or False: Wedding Facts

“You’ve waxed everything out… you’re gonna enjoy this.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about …

Psycho Ota

I can't help but laugh at this and feel bad for people who spend so much on their marriage. I had a Tacobell wedding in Vegas so I say a good price and a fun time is better.

Dolan K

Oh no Chloe’s hair looked so dated girl why

Pennywise The dancing clown

The sad moment when you realize a wedding costs more than a 2 year college degree.

Lera Pokras

i love the “thot” necklace

BunnyFett

Thank you for finally reading the text for us.

Lily Potter

The Irish used to wear blue wedding dresses since blue was the Celtic colour of purity.

Addie Phillippo

Lol "high school!?" I'm engaged at 18 he is 19 he just graduated hs and he's now in basic training I'm finishing hs online rn

Avion Hay

Only 2 wrong. I must’ve learned something in my 17 years of life

Elijah Durbin

Who thinks Chloe sounds like Clover from King Julien?

Leah Markowitz

I hate that they make things false just because they changed the number. like that is ridiculous. people don't walk around with statistics memorized in their head.

TheAnnoying PuppetBroombox

My dad was 19 when he got married with my mother and she was 18

Molly Gibbon

Jasmine and Lindsay need there own series

PinkDiamond7777777

6:40 Idem.

Sophia G

lmao my parents got married on 2/2/2 at 2 pm and they happy 😂

Jana Olivia

why spend 30k on a wedding when you could travel like half the world during your honeymoon?

Graciella Stephanie

Wait, Chloe broke up?

Sofia Cantarero

About half way though the video I saw jasmines shirt and I want it

Ashlie May

5:00 : “HIGH SCHOOL!?!?”
                                          Me in high school: (5/10 friends are engaged)😂

Eri_Games

Wow well rip to all of us that are single

unforseenconsequense

The pronunciation of Melbourne was wrong, why does it happen every time?

_random.fandoms. drwho

Jazzmyne's top gives me life

i don ́t want to sign in, ever

I think the gimmick dates might be a problem sometimes, because some couples can rush into getting married just to "catch" that date.

JayneBB B

Enough with the truth or fact buzzfeed! This channel used to make really good content, now it's just cheap and repetitive

Suzanne Arimond

My wedding only cost about $4k. Did a lot of DIY and the venue was free. The most expensive thing was my dress which was $1200. Weddings don't have to be expensive to be beautiful.

Diana C.

Question: 50%?
                                                        Answer: fALse iT’s aCtuALly 51% BiTcheS

Maya Lynne

CHLOES THING SAID SINGLE!!! What happened!!!

Hannah Eapen

Can we take a moment to appreciate Jazz’s shirt lmaooo

Fabiana Calderan Domingues

I just need to say… Lindsay looks so freaking cute with short hair.

Katherine Q

“It also sounds kinda gay” what a mood 😂

Casey Master

the wedding rings for men is probably because they did harder jobs where they would lose the ring or it would get damaged and they couldn't afford more than one ring made of a precious metal.

I will regret this

i love how, for the queen victoria fact, literally everyone was like “im just gonna say true because im tired of thinking about this”

Thebirdistheword 101

Do men next

Kitkat Angharad

Anyone else really just want them to say ‘ and a silver sixpence in your shoe’ at the end whenever they say ‘something old something new’ 🥰😂

Kenzi Sashidharan

I just got married 7 months ago! I’m 20 so definitely younger than the average lol. This was fun to watch tho

#82202
                                                                          madison_face

5:00 a girl in my graduating class got engaged Christmas of our senior year, married a month after we graduated!

#82203
                                                                            I_love_the_ beach

actually learned some stuff lol <3

#82204
                                                                              Sarah Stambach

Where can I buy Jazzmynes shirt?😂

#82205
                                                                                LpsWild Cat

Any other single Pringle’s here under the age of 18 just crying because they’re single?

#82206
                                                                                  Just this T

Why!!!!!!

#82207
                                                                                    Goosey Girl

My great granny got married in a suit during ww 2 because white material was so rare.

#82208
                                                                                      rehab al-ibrahim

my freakin great grandmother got married at the age of 12 -_- XD

#82209
                                                                                        Siena Vee

When she said straight out of highschool the face she made…… My mom got married at 17

#82210
                                                                                          Ntokozo Jiane

Jazzmyn looks amazing😍. I think the hair colour makes her face pop if tht makes sense 🤔

#82211
                                                                                            Cara Donnelly

The first one….Meghan markle?!?!?! HELLOOOO

#82212
                                                                                              Megan McGunnigle

yo I got married for about $500.00

#82213
                                                                                                Dulce Grande

When Lindsay said “that’s what I have such a hard time finding a boyfriend. They’re all married” I felt that 😭😂

#82214
                                                                                                  Lily Lopez

There was a couple at my high school that got married their senior year, the day the girl turned 18.

#82215
                                                                                                    Malinda Ferrell

I'm 22 and am married to my 23 year old husband. Where I'm from most people get married before 25. A friend of mine got married at 19.

#82216
                                                                                                      Ayse Unal

Jazzy’s thot necklace is goals

#82217
                                                                                                        Bailey Smith

I only just turned 15 and I knew like all of the answers lol and I’m not sure if that is a good thing or not

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!