Women Share Their Tampon Horror Stories

Main Women Share Their Tampon Horror Stories

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Share Their Tampon Horror Stories

Have you ever tied a ring to your tampon string to hide it from your royal boyfriend? That’s just one of the crazy tampon horror stories you will watch in this video!

Mrs. Will

Ok, first that one girl wins best friend of the millenium. Second, Merle, you just made my month with that story.

flame thrower

I was 12 when I got mine. 6th grade on my friend's birthday

Thekonkanvegan

My period horror story is i had gone on a mother daughter day out to Marriott hotel for a brunch. After eating, we decided to enjoy the beach scene and sit on the sofas (that were WHITE). After a while, my mom thought of strolling on the beach, as I got up there was a pool of blood on the sofa.

I tried to get rid of it but it become worse.

We left in hurry after we realized everywhere I sat was blood stained. It was horrible. I felt so guilty!

After that incident, That Marriott hotel never had white sofas or anywhere pastel or light colored furnitures. It was always dark since then.

Gahh

why can’t i decide on a damn name?

If your friend is willing to help you to pull out your tampon due to the fact that you think that it broke, that friend is a keeper.

BANANONINA!!! TATA BALA TU

9?! well, i thought tampons were sweets at that time.

you know, the colorful packaging fooled me..i started mine at 13… and i loathed and still loathe it

Trevor Eastman Guitar

Why did this show up in my recommendations? I literally do not care about people's tampon stories.๐Ÿ˜‚

theamazingfrankiecoccho C

9 years omg

Candy Smith

How can you insert a tampon at 9? Lawrd I cannot imagine going through that as a child…she was a child not even a tween.

Sian Thomson

9 years and period. O my god

moonshadow941

its so weird to me that tampons in the US have applicators lol I was so suprised the first time in used one when i travelled there. (im from Australia)

Merilee CARREON

I wonder if Connie and โ€œJessicaโ€ is still best friends ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

Rachel Amber Everleigh

The second girl is such a good friend. Lmao. Where can I find a friend like her?

rida 786

I hid it from my parents for 8 years ๐Ÿ™‚

Ava Fagan

I had to learn how to use a tampon on my second cycle. I went on a beach holiday and had to go swimming ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aisha Sidd

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bay bay

Recently I got blacked out drunk in Mexico during a cruise got back on the cruise ship was on my period Was using tampons on the trip even though I'm a pad type of girl I got so drunk I thought I had left a tampon in but I actually took it out so I started to panic and try to get it out and caused it to get all swollen I even ran out in the hall with a bloody towel crying I also went in the shower to go look for and fell out hit my head now there is a horror story for ya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I woke up hungover and embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gustavo G

Am I the only one that thought of Aria was telling her story and the pic of the man screaming came up? It runs in the family

RINGA LINGA

Got my Period very late at 16

Diax Art

โ€œI could only think of frankโ€
                                            – frank iero.

Victoria Christensen

This is why i use a menstrual cup

Bianca Bear

Can we get a series about Merleโ€™s grandmotherโ€™s stories?

teenindustry

The 9 year old story is heartbreaking. She must have been scared and confused

Alexis Rush

I have a tampon horror story but Iโ€™m to embarrassed to say lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

LaraD

On a bridge, outside, skirts flying, tying knots in tampon strings, quick like lightning so the man youโ€™re arguing with canโ€™t notice? Yeah, nah.

AuntSue’s Cakemix

first story is very similar to my first experience with tampons also i was 10 so i totally get it

Kuschelkeks im blumenparadies

Menstrual cups are a lot better..

Sabrina Samsuddin

I just felt a sudden period like pain in my lower abdomin while watching this video ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bobbi Holmes

I was 9 when I got mine. My mom bought me pads and I told her I canโ€™t wear them anymore because itโ€™s disgusting so she got me tampons instead. I cringe all the time thinking about sitting on a pad.

Jelly Fishi

Why are these always recommended when i'm on my period ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jenn H.

Wow, starting your period at 9 years old must be rough. I don't think I even knew what a period was at that age.

Skoll Black

Am i the only girl who refuses to use a tampon? I cant stand the feeling it makes me uncomfortable. I have been told it is gross and it is like using a diaper but i have never felt that way.
                                                                    Does anyone else feel this way?

Kathy Murguia

Sure grandma

Ev M

The last girl gave the whole grandmas life story like get to the point jesus

ABCDEFGHIJKLMN OPQRSTUVWXYZ

This makes me scared 0:14 ….. ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

#108782
                                                                          awwwcrapitsyouagain –

once i forgot that i already had a tampon in so i put another one in…. i was trying to get both of them out and it took 20 minutes

#108783
                                                                            Missy Still

i had the same horror story as the first
                                                                              girl except i went in the pool at a hotel while i was on vacation with my parents. i used a cardboard applicator while swimming… u can imagine how that went haha

#108784
                                                                              Melody M

I use tampons cuz I hate the feeling of something wet coming out of me the whole day and then sitting in it. Eventually ill buy a diva cup but for now tampons aint too bad.

#108785
                                                                                Cooper Tichelbaut

At first I thought this said "Women share their tampon: horror stories" lol. Also when she said "It broke" I thought she meant her water. I'm stupid XD

#108786
                                                                                  Melo

I got my period at nine too. It happened at a friends birthday party. I remember there was one time I had friends sleeping over and because I had my period already they were asking me about it. I can't remember what was said but I one point we started discussing tampons and how strong the string was. At one point I stole one of my sister's tampons (I used pads) and while I held one end my friend grabbed the other and we tugged to see if it would break. Surprising, it didn't. I guess some tampons are built better then others.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!