Women Try 5 Most Popular Matte Lipsticks From Sephora

Main Women Try 5 Most Popular Matte Lipsticks From Sephora

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Try 5 Most Popular Matte Lipsticks From Sephora

“I’m excited to find a new love.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body …

Danica Mangaoang

Every time they said doe foot ugh I want to exit

Toxic Traitor

Kant Vaccinate Demkids? Honey, no…

Tiara De Silva

saw Kat Von D, wrote this comment, left.

꧁Ms Wilson꧂

Hot tip for Megan; the more you pump the applicator in and out the quicker it dries out and the more bacteria that gets in.
              You two girls do such an entertaining and thorough review. 😍

Edit. Nooooooo, not Kat Von D. 🙁

Niviaaluk Brandt

Do some other brands! Not just from safora! JEFFREE STAR PRODUCTS PLEASE

Samantha V

Idk why I’m still subbed

Marina Rosa

Kat Von Doesn't Vaccinate Her Kids

Lintu Uchiha

This whole video is a mess. Calling all applicators a doe foot is wrong, not all of these are matte lipsticks- there's stains and lip creams. Plus supporting an anti-vaxxer and nazi? Who edits this and approves it? Prob another anti vaxxer. You guys are supposed to know what you are doing but can't even choose 5 actually matte lipsticks?

Fanasticulous

I don't really get it… When their favourite brand came, they totally ignored that nearly everything was negative about it… so where's the point of this video?

Sanjna Iyer

Kat Von Who?😝

Namelessandpure

Who Stans antivaxx von d anymore.

Angela McMichael

But y'all support a man that called black women gorillas.

Ryan Fratz

not every applicator is a doe foot lmao

Elise Criqui

The Tarte liquid lipstick is surprisingly amazing. (Tarte is a good brand but their staying power with eyeshadow and foundation is kinda mediocre. But the liquid lipstick is awesome)

Just Me

You are comparing lip stains and lipsticks. Different products. It's like comparing eye liner and eye shadow just because both go on the eyes.

ABeautifulLove

This video could have been helpful three-four years ago 🤣 this channel should just skip beauty videos all together.

KPOPquinox

Did she really just say kat von d is cost effective???? 🤣

Kimberly Hines

Did anyone else realize that they just went in order for worst to best

Angel Nice

I have used the red for over a year. Love it. People always ask what it is and I say the applicator is worth trying it. 🙂

Emoxtional

Fenty is my favoriteeeee, fck! KVD lol

Gisselle Rodriguez

From Sephora: hourglass liquid lip; Still Liquid lip; too faced liquid lip; tarte liquid lip. You all should do a drugstore version with the following brands, Maybelline superstay ink liquid lip; covergirl liquid lip; Elf Liquid Matte lip; Milani matte Liquid Lipstick; Wet N Wild liquid catsuit matte lipstick; Physicians Formula liquid Lipsticks

Brenna R

Jeffree Star Cosmetics is the best liquid lipstick. Hands down.

Veronica Medina

Can you rank the best drug store ones? I like Wet n Wild liquid matte.

Ange N.O.

"All the Chris' of Hollywood"
                                                      Facts.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    error: Content is protected !!