Women Try A One Size Fits All Wedding Dress

Main Women Try A One Size Fits All Wedding Dress

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Try A One Size Fits All Wedding Dress

“Let’s really test this baby out.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body …

Shay Coleman

i have this dress in purple…. and it was a lot cheaper 😮

Crazy Threes

brandy melville left the chat

Georgia Newell

Why is that one thirty year old dressed like a teenager??

Casey Danielle

Piper Chapman?

Savannah Rochelle

We have seen this dress in this EXACT style sooo many times on this channel (and on Ladylike) please PLEASE wear/do something else

dimXlights

More like 2 sizes fits all.

Rose

That girls boobs are SUPPER saggy. It’s not that attractive in that dress

xydoit

Congratulations Nina

blackglittercandy

I’m sure they’ve used the same wrap dress in a different colour in a different video?? Or am I imagining things??

Ricki -Lee

One size fits all should be renamed to one size fits all shapes. Because they're all generally the same size but have weight placed on different parts of their bodies. Cause one size fits all is disappointing, uninclusive and total bs

colormewicked88

Can Jazz get an attitude check? Plus…she didn't have to throw the dress on the floor. Others had to try it on. Sometimes she can be rude when it comes to these clothing videos. If she's going to be like that, then don't include her.

cheyenne hall

I feel like there’s a one size fits all smaller bodies and a one size fits all plus size version

Desi Pfander

I have a blouse that is one size fits all and im a 4x. Its a shirt on me and dress on someone normal sized.

Lisa M

Let me guess…the busty chick complains it's too small in the bust, the skinny chicks look okay but complain anyway and the big girls go braless and act surprised that the dress doesn't work for them. SAME thing happens every
                                  time they make a version of this video concept. Absolutely inane video.

Tenaya Johnson

Got the same dress from Etsy for $60 dollars. 6 Bridesmaids sizes 0-22 heights 5’0-5’11. Was a one size fits all and it did. Also the dresses fit each girl perfectly. And all were wrapped differently.

CC McCullough

5:56 @ brandy Melville

kirsten batchelor

Also a lot of the time I could only think Marilyn Monroe’s dress, the iconic white one, just longer. Not really a wedding dress

freebitch22

Do… people actually spend $400 on this for their wedding??

Robin Hernandez

Congrats Nina!

freya hatfield

Is this the cast of oitnb?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!