Women Try Amazon Bridesmaid Dresses

Main Women Try Amazon Bridesmaid Dresses

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Women Try Amazon Bridesmaid Dresses

Would I wear this? You know, if my sister made me. Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, …

Teague Phillips

Yoooo I deadass wore the sequined one they said looked like a prom dress to prom. πŸ˜‚

Cerridwen Kaiding

Lindsey’s second dress makes me think of like 2010, Taylor Swift was everything, and if the popular football player asked you to the football homecoming dance so he wore his jersey and you picked out the cutest dress you could find and wore cowboy boots because you are also wearing the dress to the football game in small town southern America. THAT is what that second dress makes me think πŸ˜‚

Tarney Robinson

We all like to see your boobs Quality content

Cherry Blossom

The dress that could be tied many ways is an infinity dress. I’ve actually worn one, and they’re great!

KBlake

I’m really getting over Lindsey. Her snob attitude is really making me like her less and less

Rhea Knight

Listen man Joyce need to get her hair situation together man

Grace

Anyone else think of 27 dresses?

lee bags

Joyce always looks a hot mess and needs help

Kieran Eizabeth

someone needs to cuff lindsay she's so pretty and does NOT deserve to be single

Cassandra Bilonta

I actually have the rose gold dress I was a bridesmaid for my sister-inlaw's wedding. It was actually really comfortable. There was some fabric under the arm so it wasn't painful from rubbing lol.

Real Talk

Lol I paid for my bridesmaids dresses and they still gave attitude πŸ™„ one even asked me to work around HER schedule for my rehearsal dinner.

Tea Tune

Lindsey cut her hair ☹️

Gee x

If the bride chooses the dress for you do they usually pay for it?

Crissy Knoxbest

I'm still afraid to buy clothing from Amazon πŸ˜… plus it's such a waste of time, searching thousands and thousands of items, then reading all the reviews too much for so little πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Crystal Flannery

Yes Lindsey Yes that red dress yes!

Keira Sabbagh

Nobody :

Jasmine: yea it’s dense like me

Lol I was laughing so hard

Allies Beauty and Health Channel

I love Amazon for affordable dresses for events plus I hate shopping so it's a win/win. But it does help to be small. When I was heavy, years ago, it wasn't quite as easy.

Kidedaion Symoti

I love the second dress, skin color. It's beautiful.

Cletus-boy Astaroth

β€œDense, like me”
                                            Truth sister

Sarah Khadrane

Joyce: It’s thick and dense. Like meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Freya is a Yandere

Don't you meet up with the bride and discuss the dress code as a group? If not, you really should? She's not the best person if she refuses that idea. Also, why did they put up lemons when she said "bitter"? Lemons are sour. Everyone knows that.

Jenna L

We had very similar dresses to the blue ones and it came with an extra bandeau to help with the back exposure. It was a great dress for four girls ranging from size 2 – 14.

Trent_the_Triceratops Cynara Ciraulo

I bought an absolutely amazing formal dress from amazon. I needed to get it altered but it was a corset back, long, pink, and floral….. like it was gorgeous I got so many compliments on it. It was also only about 60$ and took about 30$ of alterations. I call that a win especially since I go to formals way to often and know that dress prices can be insane. Yet since I go to them so often (at least once a year I think the most was 4 in 6 months), I shop when the prices are good. I seriously fell in love with this one dress and I waited FOREVER for it to go on sale, I saw it in January and bought it in May. Original price was 350$ I ended up spending 70$ on it, seriously best dress ever. I love it more than my wedding dress lol

Blue-ish Blueberry

Yeet

Was-a-fan usa

Lindsey looked better with longer hair.

Millie Ember

”I could make this myself for FREE.99!”
                                                          I died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hair Care And Share

Someone tell that lady to get new foundation

Lee- MusicLover

lindsey is being such a snob in this video hehe whats up with that?

V R

I feel like they do this video every 6 months πŸ€”

Teal Chastain

Why would you pick a dress that made your bridesmaids look like tuberculosis victims?!

MSAL1C3

Is it weird that my only problem with this video is that lemons are acidic, not bitter?

industrial.beauty

Lindsey cheer up. If you're wearing something for a friend's wedding, it's OK, just wear it. Be happy for them. It's just one day of your life.

Re w

Joyce I love you soooo much…but please the hair. I really hope this doesn’t sound mean. No hate just opinion πŸ™πŸ½

Super Chis

im happy i have one person (my maid of honor) and its a very simple wedding. we are having a build your own taco bar,no booze,and no dancing (its a lunch reception at like 2pm). so when i told her what i wanted she went hunting and so did i. i ended up changing my mind 500 times about the color and the length and the style and everything. by the end of it she showed me a black dress she had and it was perfect enough for me. at the end i said make it black and comfortable enough for you. she said if i happen to change my mind then thats ok. she knows i have the famous libra indecisivness and shes also known me since grade 3.

#79072
                                                                          littlemissperfect16

I let my bridesmaids choose their own dresses and color. One of them showed up in a $30 forever21 dress that you couldnt even get into a formal dance in. Then she asked if I was going to refund her. She also refused to do the bride and bridesmaid dance even though we talked about it for a year. She said she didnt read the text messages and then said she thought I wasnt serious. I am not her friend anymore. πŸ˜‘

#79073
                                                                            noΓ©mi b

1:20 joyce causally fixing her wig like… queen haha

#79074
                                                                              Sierra Torres

Joyce is so annoying and i kept starring at her awful hair

#79075
                                                                                Gabi B

Joyce is great but her wig is not. It needs some TLC real bad.

#79076
                                                                                  Anjel –

I'm so happy this is a US thing, we have maid of honour and best man, but they can choose themselves what to wear.

#79077
                                                                                    lauren smith

Single pringal

#79078
                                                                                      Nothankyou Bro

Why would nobody tell her to brush her hair?

#79079
                                                                                        WWEastan 1

I saw a couple last night taking their wedding photos with their bridesmades and they had on beautiful dresses but then ruined the look with holographic fanny packs and (in my opinion)was not the best choice for pictures

#79080
                                                                                          Maya Ryan

Can we just talk about how none of the colors are the same as the picture

#79081
                                                                                            Cristina Frank

I only had my Matron of Honor, and just asked her to wear a black dress. I let her wear aviators too, because she had scratched her cornea that night before! #VegasWedding

#79082
                                                                                              Kenza Smouni

I swear how they rock everything with a smile… they make me feel very confident bout my body

#79083
                                                                                                Arlene Dilawari

The add before this was a BEER AD (keep that in mind) and the guy like drinking it or looked LIKE THE TWIN OF EUGENE FROM THE TRY GUYS. BEFORE A LADYLIKE OR BUZZFEED VIDEO AND IT WAS SPONSORING BEER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#79084
                                                                                                  Anonymous Guy_2

Why do they get one size for everyone and complain about it not fitting?

#79085
                                                                                                    sw33tdreamer

dangggg

#79086
                                                                                                      Niki NikiNiki

The blonde girl is so negative πŸ™„ everything out of her mouth is something bad.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!