Women Try Wedding Dresses From Poshmark

Main Women Try Wedding Dresses From Poshmark

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    As/Is
      Women Try Wedding Dresses From Poshmark

“It’s pretty risque.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about beauty, fashion, style, body positivity, …

Charlotte McLeod

I find it odd how they think second hand wedding dresses are weird, everybody in my family has always had second hand dresses for their wedding.

Hannah Stahl

2:57 is when they finally start trying it on

katey The Greaty

"Let's all go to the club in our wedding dresses" meeee

Lilie Johnson

literally coping safiyas video. they gonna copy her wedding too? 😂

bayleighpgee

The last one was actually so pretty

ThePstjtt

A very fun vodeo, but… HEY, producer / director!! Show us the whole dress in one frame, for gosh sake. It can't be that hard to back up a bit or use a shorter lens.

juan santana

This body’s, didn’t help 😑😑😑😑

Kimmy Howell

Whenever i see Joyce i always sing the "build a boo with Joyce" song

Opal Sky

Buying a used dress doesn’t make it less personal!! Even if someone else wore it, they’re done with it and you still chose it! It’s still YOUR dress. It’s more economical and environmentally friendly to purchase thrifted clothing. If you absolutely must have a brand new wedding dress that’s a personal choice but you’ll only wear the dress once! Fast fashion creates waste and poor working conditions. Even if the price tag might disagree, as long as it’s still in good shape then a used dress doesn’t have any less value than a brand new dress. There are so many thrifty clothing store options now. Maybe you can find something you never expected to find. Just because something is out of season on the runway doesn’t mean it’s less stylish. Style is something that YOU create. Just something to consider.

Lauren Schlepp

It's so funny cuz I'm watching this video on the day of my friend's wedding!

Lauren Schlepp

huh? I feel the whole culture around wedding dresses is to go to a shop and try on.

Nina Film

I see Joyce, I click. SIMP

Poonam Agarwal

They look very bad

Skai and Me

" I'm not a blushing bride, I'm a cussing bride " Bruh if that ain't the truth😂😂

Ariel Pippin

Use a wider shot when trying to show us outfits 🙄

Mina D

The lighting, setting, and camerawork for this video was not it….

Maja Mro

anyone wanna be youtube friends?

Lisa M

Always the same thing, they have no style and mo idea how to pick clothes that would look good on them. Love Nina but she always picks stuff that is too tight at the chest or allows her breasts to droop. Joyce always picks unflattering looks. Get a decent bra and shape wear if you want to look good on a special day. And how about Buzzfeed brings in someone who can actually help them look good in a wedding dress???

Samantha Hill

I got my Wedding dress from Poshmark and it was the best decision I made but I spent more then $200 😂

Peyton Dudra

Dude, I’m outed. I bought my wedding dress on Poshmark for $50 and I love it! 💕

Amanda F.

More of these three in videos, please!
                                                Congrats, Nina!

Samantha Phillips

Joyce !!!!! Is everything ❤️

Eena B

Congratulations Nina!!! 😊 🎉

Laura

"I'm not a blushing bride, I'm a cussin' bride" I love Joyce

Cervantes

Congrats, Nina! 💛

Amanda Bentes

joyce is one of my favorite people on earth

Jillian Schultz

Why in all of these try-on videos, they never have the camera out far enough to see the whole outfit at once??

Patiee 08

Joyce is not attractive.. like at all but her confidence is on point.

Kathiuus Gallardo

Para qué 'muestran' como ven los vestidos por internet si lo van a tapar? que estupidez

ifihadfriends

these were all awful

Aadaysha Houston

She called the wedding Vail a sheet 💀

Darla Beese

Wow very interesting! I'm beginning to really enjoy your videos. Some of them really crack me up others are like yet I've been there done that.

Chelley’s Vlogs

These videos are great time wasters.

Check out my bullying storytime if you’re bored.

Lucy Williamson

Wow…such pretty dresses! I don't even know what they look like!

#41777
                                                                          Katie Sparks

Review poshmark make up please!!!

#41778
                                                                            Makeup & Sarcasm

The first dress was horrid the second was awful and the third was …..a thing that happened. None of them were for a wedding. What we learned: don't buy your wedding dress online…it won't work.

#41779
                                                                              samuraijoo7

that friends reference though- awesome!

#41780
                                                                                darkfeather111

Happy engagement!!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!