YIKES! The Most Boring 68$ Foundation EVER?? | NikkieTutorials

Main YIKES! The Most Boring 68$ Foundation EVER?? | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      YIKES! The Most Boring 68$ Foundation EVER?? | NikkieTutorials

It is foundation heaven in the beauty community this month! It seems like every brand is coming out with a foundation. Since you guys LOVE it when I do my base …

NikkieTutorials

DO YOU THINK THIS FOUNDATION WOULD WORK FOR YOU?? πŸ™Š

Boss LadyLaLa

I chuckle when I hear everyone mention the price of the Pat McGrath foundation. Giorgio Armani foundation (one of my favorites) is $64 – $67. And why compare Fenty to Pat McGrath?

lisandraanne

β€œHi my name is Nikki Tutorials, and I’m obsessed with full coverage foundation” Amen Sista! πŸ™πŸ™

Elisha Frost

your skin looks so friggin healthy and smooth without the foundation, that new skin routine is doing wonders for you!

Charlotte Louise

Still looks far too heavy.

Jyoti 123

Please do a full face of glossier makeup tutorial 😘😘 and I know it's not your type of makeup at all but it will be so much fun to watchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜Xx

Jasmin Ko

OMG I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT FROM ASOSβ™₯️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β˜πŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nayila Bayram

Where is the dutch word of the day? Btw love you nikkie

BLACKDIAMONDK35

IDC if the foundation is in a frosted glass bottle Jesus can come down here and put the foundation on I'm still not going to pay $60 for a face primer that is in a plastic container that was just extremely extremely cheap trying to get over on folks pathetic

Angel rose

Loved it nikkie πŸ˜‚

Jennifer Sosa

I feel like not all foundations should be based on the coverage. this seemed like it was more of a foundation that looks like skin.

Armaine Arlante

Try it with the milk gripping primer. I found the duo of this combo great! πŸ₯° also you could definitely make it into full coverage, by building it up… but again, you’ll probably have to be careful when putting blush and bronzer πŸ™ˆ

Kay Fendi

It is THEE Pat McGrath, she is high end and luxury. Her name alone sets the price for products

Tmb1 Basilisk

Lol this video is so extremely funny 🀣 I think ur humor is so dry. And it's awesome

Mariel Ilagan

Take a shot every time they say "Sublime" on their product descriptions

kp1officer

Girl, I am completely with you on that full-coverage train, I overheat at the drop of a hat and I am already very very fair skinned with redness. Haha you still look gorgeous!

Paula Herzer

Uff i have the same Problem with the redness when i'm hot i hate it so much omg

Lapuffy marta guillen

Hi I just wanted to say thank u cuz I learn how to do my make up thanks to watching ur videos n having fun while trying new products and ur great keep doing a great job gurl

Samantha Pool

The Dutch word of the day though….

Valodaisy

Why haven’t i noticed how pretty Nikkies eye color is?? 😍

Aphrodite Raptis

5 freaking grams of powder ???? So you run out in like 3 days ?? And it costs $55?? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

icy storm

0:03 well good luck finding that.

Laura Fleming

I mean I feel like this looks AMAZE on you 😍😍😍

Dante

WHAT IS NIKKIES SPONGE

Jessica Apex

Is it just me or is she just pointing out flaws that don't exist? Her skin literally looks flawless from start to finish, and I dont know if its the camera, lighting or just her actual skin, but she appears to have perfect skin in this video.

Alaa H. M.

I know that better quality means a pricier product but this is just too much honestly. Nothing against you Nikkie, or any other influencer/MUA, but really why did Pat McGrath think it was a great idea to promote a product that a lot of girls like me (a broke college girl and one that can't find a job, yea hi πŸ™‚) can't and won't afford. And you don't get your money's worth because just like you Nikkie, I too would like a foundation that will give me a clearer complexion so my redness won't show through in the heat (I live in the UAE), and also a stable base so I can easily apply products on top without having to compromise coverage, and I have prominent smile lines without makeup so how about with this foundation on top?! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I feel that beauty companies don't put much thought into the financials anymore but just promote to whoever and whatever comes their way and "influence" us with the "this great MUA created this and uses it" πŸ™„ It's getting really frustrating that companies compete over the price tag (even some drugstore brands) while I am pushed away from buying reasonable makeup products that work for my skin to feed my love for makeup and creativity. πŸ’”πŸ˜’

Lilly Kriv

"Things are already creasing" because you applied the Juvia's Place concealer lol. Their foundation and concealer creases within 5 minutes on me, even if set really well with powder. It sucks.

Amani Na

I really want to see nikkie makeup collection 😍😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Like this comment to show some support β™₯️

Knight Chloe

You still look amazing NikkieπŸ’›πŸ’›

mmp5959

Love the eye look.. gorgeous.
                                                                  I think the foundation looks great but I get it when you are used to full coverage

Adera_ Glam

Ouch Nikkie why so harsh?🧐

ArtofDylan

Sis you’re a walking cartier store. Why are u expecting ur foundation to have a WiFi πŸ˜‚

Maria Campos

Love your eye look can you please make a video on this eye look

DANIxDANGER

I'll be 30 in 2 months and I find that my skin doesn't really do well with full coverage foundations anymore. I've been using the Magic Foundation and the No Makeup Makeup Foundation and I love the sheer/medium coverage. I've been eyeing Pat's foundation just because i know that I personally don't want something full coverage, but rather somethin that looks like my skin, but better.

#87297
                                                                          Ardith Archambault

I need an eyebrow tutorial!!! πŸ‘€πŸ˜

#87298
                                                                            jillybillykrullekop

O my, i love the eye look! Would love a tutorial how to create it😍

#87299
                                                                              daniela cota

The Euphoria vibeeeees

#87300
                                                                                Patricia Roberts

Pat charges why too much for her stuff.

#87301
                                                                                  Donna Buoncristiano

Also, girl that concealer is YELLOWWW ffor you

#87302
                                                                                    Donna Buoncristiano

Does anyone find that background music to be somewhat creepy

#87303
                                                                                      sisiwx

Idk if it's just me, but the application seemed like the foundation was more pink than you usually go for. It looked fine when everything was done, so no big deal but I could see what you were talking about more because I felt like the shade wasnt the undertone I usually see you go for

#87304
                                                                                        No Body

Full Coverage Queen tries Sheer to Medium Coverage foundation and somehow stays calm and diplomatic.

Companies take note – Full Coverage Queen better never get sent Tinted Moisturizer in PR because she will launch it directly into the sun.

#87305
                                                                                          Temika Johnson

That eye twitch at "sheer veil " was iconic!! "Imma need the whole bottle" is a mood!!❀❀❀

#87306
                                                                                            Janine Solano

I really loved you ms.nikkieπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ˜
                                                                                              Subscriber from the philippinesπŸ’—

#87307
                                                                                              Just Henny

Personally, because I like a more dewy look and I'm the type of person that I don't like full coverage. I love this foundation. I think it does wear amazingly she really didn't do a wear test to attest to that but I have it and I can tell you it last all day. It's extremely lightweight you can barely tell you have anything in your skin. The finish is amazing it makes my skin look airbrush and perfect. I think obviously because nikkei doesn't like this type of foundation she didn't like it but if your into foundations like this for example; LuminousSilk from GA or SheerGlow from Nars then you will fall in love with this.

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!