You NEED To Make This! DIY Natural Homemade + I Can HARDLY WALK Anymore!!

Main You NEED To Make This! DIY Natural Homemade + I Can HARDLY WALK Anymore!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      You NEED To Make This! DIY Natural Homemade + I Can HARDLY WALK Anymore!!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Nika Juvan

Why in next vlog 😥 I was so happy thinking that I am going to make some cookies 😅🍪🤣

Elise Knebusch

Currently on the stair master while watching this… great motivation! Also mango can give the same effects as poison ivy which will explain the rash around your mouth.

theFitty

That laugh in the beginning! Haha! 😂There hasn't been a single video gone by that I haven't giggled.

Thank you for bringing me joy.

theFitty

If Sarah says I need to make it, it's definitely worth trying! 🙂 hey Sarah, a friend and I were just talking about you the other day and we were astonished how we were talking about the same girl! We both described you as bubbly, pregnant at the moment, and Aussie! 🙂

THE COUNTDOWN FOR BABY TILSE IS ON!

Kate Russell

Sarah’s positive energy truly just brightens my day. Her videos are so motivational💕✨

Autumn Blair

Is Jurassic Park not a popular thing in Australia! 😂 We have a theme park for it here in America! LOL

Ana Hemke

You look so cute with your baby bump!

Tamara

Jurassic Park Theme?! 😬😬

Capri’sBookIsland

Lmao the waddle 🤣
                        Can’t wait to see how you make the cookies ! All love it’s almost time to be a mommy 💞

Rudiuniverse

8:33 😂😂😂😂😂

Elina M

You guys are the best!

Kelly Beechen

I like it!!! Lol. You two were making me giggle.

Sabrena Norris

One of the funniest vlogs 😂 love Sarah and Kurt y’all are hilarious

Wambui G

So happy for you! I thiiiiink your voice has gotten a bit lower? Maybe from your pregnancy hormones but it reminds me of your first videos when you were still figuring out your hormones. Anyway, so excited for the lil bubba

Kayla Rose

I need more crafts!!!!😍❤️🙌🏼

summer ciolac

So excited for your baby to come my birthday is on the 24 of March so if you can tell him to come then 😂❤️ please heh xx congratulations and good luck with everything

Fancy Franzi

Jurassic Park? 😍

Amelia Daniels

literally don't no how you are doing so well. this is my second pregnancy and I have SPD this time around and it sucks. I'm just a little under two weeks behind you. your videos are so inspiring and really you and Kurt and Abby make my day haha. love you guys. PS. arts and crafts with sezzy is awesome. definitely want to see more!!! plus longer videos.

Amelia Daniels

literally don't no how you are doing so well. this is my second pregnancy and I have SPD this time around and it sucks. I'm just a little under two weeks behind you. your videos are so inspiring and really you and Kurt and Abby make my day haha. love you guys. PS. arts and crafts with sezzy is awesome. definitely want to see more!!! plus longer videos.

Ravein Price

yesssss, so excited to watch this video. I waiiit for sezzy videos. I’m so excited for when the baby comes. Love you!

whatever it takes

Stop it Sarah! You are giving me baby fever with all those adorable baby clothes! :-)lol

Jamie Lee Ashton

Love DIY stuff 😊

Nicole Washburn

Literally I spend all week watching your Instagram stories to see when you are going to upload your videos… I love you guys!
                                                    You are my favorite YouTuber ❤️

Jessica Holmberg

Love you and love your vlogs. Feel free to make your videos longer (; also I hate going to the movies too . So boring!

Caiti Halloran

Jurassic Park theme Kurt, so great haha 👌

Koby Cramer

When we gonna get a sezzy top knot tutorial?! ❤️

Autumn Bellefleur

I’m also allergic to mango. And I’m Also pregnant. And I ALSO have a rash around my mouth from eating things I’m intolerant too! Why do we do this to ourselves?

dawn for life

LMAO! That power walk! And what's with Abbie and the flowers?! lol!!!

Casey’slifewithCP

Will you still be recording after the baby

Sally Boebally

It was Jurassic park!!!!

Kelsey Jade

This is so cute! Made my day!!

Rivka Inayev

Where is ur dress from?? I love it!

Em n’ Health

ABBY is my MOOD she stops at nothing to be in the vlogs

Andreina Gómez

ooooh cant wait to see the cookies recipe!!!!

Anoeshka Mohan

Hi!!!

#9122
                                                                            Tammy Young

😘😍😘😍😘😍🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩🤗🤩😘😍😍🤗🤩😘😍🤗🤩😘😍

#9123
                                                                              Amalie Baardseth

Can you have a video about what you do to prepare the body for birth? <3

#9124
                                                                                beautyloverlisa

Your vlogs are THE BEST!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!