YOUR NEW FAV WINTER NAILS!!! Lights Lacquer Gem Collection | Swatches + Chit Chat

Main YOUR NEW FAV WINTER NAILS!!! Lights Lacquer Gem Collection | Swatches + Chit Chat

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      YOUR NEW FAV WINTER NAILS!!! Lights Lacquer Gem Collection | Swatches + Chit Chat

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video all about my new Winter Collection! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo GET THEM HERE: …

Ivona Dumanova

Your hair is perfeeeect❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

Luna

Kathleen will you ever ship to Cyprus? I love these nail polishes so muchhhhhhhhhhh

Faithy

holographic collection?? Please collab with Cristine from SimplyNailLogical and her brand Holo Taco!!!!

Jessica Weber

Please make a gel polish collection for us girls who hate regular polish 🙏🏻🙌🏻

Amber McCormack

My 16 month old daughter's name is Ruby. I think I need the Ruby nail polish!! It is beautiful! ❤️❤️

Claudia Stavole

I LOVE emerald 😍

Marta González

I'd so love that Lights Lacquer shipped to Europe T.T I'm in LOVE with Jefa!

v L

I am scared of buying more KL polish since the last polish has not arrived and I ordered it Nov 28! I live in Miami & I assume all these polishes ARE in Miami so how does it take 2 weeks to get to my house??! Plus shipping isn't even free so the wait is ridiculous. Also, shipping says "arrive in 2 days" yeah sure! 14+ day wait..NOT 2 day wait

Tatiana Arce

I'm a nursing student and I need to wear a "close to nothing" nail polish, please come out with something nude to the eye but with a little flair

makeupbysheduly

Love the makeup look and of course the nail lacquers!! 😍
                          Keep creating, be happy and stay blessed!! ❤

The hammah

Gels please!

Alexa

amethyst looks like the nail polish version of Selena’s infamous jumpsuit 😍

Ashley Tee

…”and then… and then…and then… it doesn’t stop. And then you’re 100.”

Well, THAT took a turn. 🤣

יעל ברגר

So beautiful.
                                  Why won't you ship to Israel? 💔

Cristal Arebalo

But why is shipping SOOOO MUCH?? $8?! 😭

Accused of Lipsticking

I can't stress enough how upset I am that I can't get the nail polishes because you don't ship to switzerland😭😭😭 i looove every freaking shade! I would literally buy every collection as I did with KL Polish (at least while you shipped to switzerland…)😢

tania gonzalez

LOVE THE POLISHES!!! Maybe in the future you could open a nail salon with all your polishes!

Laura Castro

Yes, yes, yes… when 👏can👏 I 👏buy another 👏Cornelious?👏

AshleyNaLanii XOXOX

My mother in law is ruby

Marianne Alfaro

Omg I looove this whole collection!

Melissa Gutierrez

dammit kathleen my wallet isnt readyyyy these are beautiful shades tho!! congrats!

DRmakeupgirl

I absolutely LOVE this collection! Requested my son to gift the bundle for Christmas!

pardon?

My lil sissss is named ruby

Jaine Yu Hilliard

Oh gosh, I want all of them, again.

Ysa Chavez

Aw no the Holiday reference?

Julie Lachner

Shoutout to dat BLUE TAPE! Sup, blue. Also I bought the CRAP out of this collection because I trust.

Mia Danger

I snagged the shades you mentioned as your top 3 and am feeling even better about that now.

Marcella Hicks

PLEASE REVIEW BECKY G'S COLAB WITH COLOURPOP !

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                            error: Content is protected !!