Your ULTIMATE Summer Holiday Packing Guide! ~ Freddy My Love

Main Your ULTIMATE Summer Holiday Packing Guide! ~ Freddy My Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Freddy My Love.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Your ULTIMATE Summer Holiday Packing Guide! ~ Freddy My Love

Here is your ultimate summer vacation packing guide, everything you need to take on holiday! Links to everything below *affiliate links used* LAST WEEKS …

Aliza Cobb

Thank you Freddy! I’m going on summer vacation later this week and was really struggling with packing!

Lily yuong

Love you girl

Sarah

Everything in this video is gorgeous including freddy πŸ˜‚πŸ’–β˜οΈπŸŒΈπŸ˜˜

kyla ysabel

I prefer a more minimalist approach to life, but I absolutely loved seeing you pack this much since it's so you! πŸ˜‚ Keep staying true to yourself, it's amazing <3

Thy Melody

Hi Freddy, pretty please do a Spring Fashion Edit!

Frankie Horn

Love how much effort is put into this video! With the links and the sections we can skip too!!! Xxxxx

phΖ°Ζ‘ng Δ‘αΊ·ng

Freddy, still waiting for Depop posting β€οΈπŸ˜„

Nadine

This must have taken forever to do! thank you so much for doing this ❀️ LOVING all the eco friendly tips!! Kudos 🌸

Nicole Mora Sandoval

The video I didn't know I needed, I am going on a long trip soon and this guide is more than useful, I saved it. Keep on doing content like this πŸ™‚

enola niaz

omg the idea to take the multi-plug board is the best advice ever!

Fantabulous !

Those time stamps were super helpful, thank you πŸ˜‚

sofia sebbata

β€œIt’s going to wrinkle like a prune”

-Freddy 2019πŸ˜‚

Glenis goodchild

Yesss you always do the videos that i need πŸ₯°x

Rafiya Haque

You really put a lot of effort and hardwork into your videos. Great job! Appreciate it.

Angelina Kurkjian

Pleeease do Jordan’s makeup lol I don’t know why but I just really want to see a video like that haha also I love your videos

Rocio Del Cid M

Love this !! I am traveling for the first time to Asia next month and will definitely need to watch this a couple of times since I have no idea what to pack☺️ Hi from Los Angeles πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’–

kul kapur

you are so BEAUTIFUL love you!

Keely N

If anything you should be worried about your hands and neck getting wrinkles also itll age you more as well as face.

Andrea Rendon

Love your video's

Vannie Chen

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’ž

mary nan

Can you please make a video about summer fashion and clothes to wear like high street clothes to wear in summer and outfits for summer please

Kalina Nikolov

good recommendations but u do realize girls bring as much and more cosmetics/carry on bags or whatever without calling ourselves extra/acting like we’re special bc of it

Sarah Lassiter

just came back from Germany, Czech republic, and Austria. now off to Russia!

Mara Moon

Wait I'm early for one of her videos whaaaaaat

Sophie C

Could you please link that gorgeous estee lauder spray?

franchesca cabrera

TWO 40-minute videos back to back? Girl your hands must be so tired from editing

Sophie C

You can tell a lot of effort went into this video Freddy well done it's amazing!

perfumegal

I lover your videos but unfortunately you give me anxiety. You have too many needs. Would the world fall apart without all the planning? Unsubscribibg

Ashley Sanchez

I’m so happy about the eco friendly options!! Love love love that πŸ’•

Rebecca Walker

Love how Freddy is promoting reusable plastic instead of single-use! β™₯️

Ariyo Omotola

I really appreciate how thorough your videos are πŸ’•

Sarah Bright

Are we close to 1 M suscribers? Omg πŸ€©πŸ€—

Sarah Bright

Love this! Would you do a winter holiday guide too?

Zoe

Thanks Freddy!! Great Timing!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!