ZARA Spring 2019 Try On Haul 🌸 ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main ZARA Spring 2019 Try On Haul 🌸 ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Freddy My Love.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      ZARA Spring 2019 Try On Haul 🌸 ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

It’s the Freddy My Love Spring Fashion Edit! Kicking off the week with my number one favourite, Zara! Links to clothes below *affiliate links used!* Don’t forget to …

Cassie B

LOL "all the way up to your "nobody's business" 😂 I love you ❤ You always say things in the most conservative, beautiful way xx

captainof myheart

Why do you get critics for your videos.. I don't understand some people.. You are really transparent..
          Anyways I love you and your style you are a style icon ❤️😍😍😍

Gennah Elaine

WE HAVE ALL BEEN BLESSED

Virag Rumann

You look bomb girl love your tan and the hairstyle you look soo mature and it fits you amazingly 😘

Fashioncandyfloss

Love everything from Zara!

Leonie Choiseau

How tall are you ? I'm 5'3 (or 1m62) and i really like the crochet dress !

Kimberly G.

Keep the yellow dress! It’s sooo cute! All you need is a little altering to bring the front slit down 🙂 love your videos 💛

Emily Broussard

That yellow dress is amazing ! I love it don’t be so hard on yourself love

Muskan Saraf

The editing in this video is Awesome 😍😍😍

dr. Szokács-Szabó Barbara

I just can't get used to this hair…it's just so olda lady-like….I think you should punch your hairdresser in the face 😀

Emelie Wåhlin

I absolutely L O V E the yellow satin dress on you!! I really think you should keep it 🌼
                            I think some shorter cyclingshorts would be great underneath to be more comfortable!

Melissa

omg the white flowy dress!!! amazi ng

Bianca Wong

can you please do a yesstyle haul? I’m curious to see what you would order from there :))

btw you are so beautiful and don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise 💓

Valeria Bespalova

Can you please make a video after the haul week about what did you keep?

Annalise Dodson

Have you seen the yellow satin slip dress at zara? Maybe that’s a bit more of the sexy style your looking for? Although to my eye I doesn’t look the best coverage xxx ❤️ best wishes

Andrea Delaforce

The yellow dress looks gorge on u! Love the hair!🥰😍❤️

Miss Deep

The yellow satin dress is perfect for attending a wedding !

Miss Deep

Oookay ! COME ON new editing skillzzzzzzz !

Kira Taylor

I'm obsessed with your style. I love classic mod looks inspired by the 60s and you emulate that so well!

Jada M

Freddy, why do you never consider getting things altered? That long white collared dress would also be stunning if you had it re-hemmed shorter. Would be a very easy and affordable job from any alterations place 🙂

Shannon G

Split screen with the price is terrific! Wonderfully done Freddy, thanks! ☺️

violethill37

I wish I could get into spring fashion but I can't even find anything on Asos which is so strange for me. I must be a fall person. 😂 I will be watching for inspiration though!

Hira Qureshi

That yellow is like an updated look on the Kate Hudson yellow dress. I love the plunging neckline cuz then you can still wear a similar necklace! Also it's giving me Jane from Tarzan vibes which makes me love it even more!

Ana K

I love the production of your videos! They're so pleasing to watch <3 the bangs look so cute by the way!!

Lillian Tann

ZARA is so cheap, idc what ever you guys say. It’s a really good price for things

Channing Blake

You're a perfect little angel omggg ilyyy <3

Maribelle Jovellanos

"*puts on shades* I want it." Hahahaha I love 😂😆😘

Monicasmoda

Love your bangs! You and Amy can definitely twin it up big time now:) Love the white flowy dress on you. Playsuite not so much.

Alaa H

Your mom snd grandma must be so stylish

Maribelle Jovellanos

Looks great with your hair! ☺😊

Maribelle Jovellanos

The second outfit. 😍

xi xi

What shoes would you wear with the denim shorts and lace top?

Michal Zahler

Love the new try on clips, but it would be good to see the full item, right now you are only showing the front! I know it's awkward, but like with the skort, what kind of back does it have?

HugsNKisses

Yesssss a spring haul WEEK!!!!! 🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#35245
                                                                          Francine Puskarich

I love the white midi dress

#35246
                                                                            Neophyte Nook

This video ended too soon!!!!!

#35247
                                                                              Yasmin Kurzmann

please keep the yellow dress! you look like belle <3

#35248
                                                                                Kendall B

oh my gosh the yellow dress on you is giving me total "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" vibes

#35249
                                                                                  Yasmin Kurzmann

you're so beautiful omg

#35250
                                                                                    evry1loveronica

Where’s the outfit you’re wearing in the beginning of the vid from?? It’s So SO CUTEEEEE, please shareeeeee the info 😘😘

#35251
                                                                                      Little Jonesy

I'm definitely more of a boho, hippy dippy type of gal, but I LOVE dressing classy when I need to, and one of my inspirations is Freddy without a doubt! Such cute style tips and just a classic look you can count on!(: I love that she is branching out a little, it keeps fashion fun!!!! Sending Freddy ALL of the love from Texas, she is SUCH a nice role model for young girls.

#35252
                                                                                        Annie Chen

I love your haul weeks! What will you be in LA for? Will you be doing a meet-up?

#35253
                                                                                          Christina Ludwiczak

Oh wow I like your hair girl 🦋

#35254
                                                                                            Lexi B

Wow, my entire ideal SPR/SMR wardobe in one video.

#35255
                                                                                              lauren faye

the bangs look amazing on you

#35256
                                                                                                ElleRose

I was looking through your playlists yesterday and I saw in your spring playlist their was a video like this posted that day its gone now was that a mistake.

#35257
                                                                                                  Keziah Chuck

Love it so much

#35258
                                                                                                    Emma Rogers

The yellow satin dress reads way more disney princess to me on you rather than mumsie. You looked so magical!

#35259
                                                                                                      Nomazulu Gatsheni

Absolutely beautiful choice of clothes 🥰 . You have helped me develop my own personal style. Awesome stuff

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!