ZARA Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main ZARA Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      ZARA Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

IT’S SPRING HAUL WEEK! Today is my one true love ZARA! Clothes linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a …

Dandelion Nades

Are u a princess?

Bianca Anders

🤩🤩🤩🤩

Syahidah Abidin

I agree with the 9:00 dress that you should cut it out and just use the skirt.

Fia Kumala

I’ve been waiting for zara

Madeleine Larsen

wow, that dress really accentuate your hair and skin color!

Maartje Verspaget

I often hear you talk about the fabric that it is Nice or not. But I actually don’t really know which kind of fabric to ‘avoid’ or go for if i want to have Some Nice pieces. Does anyone have Some tips?

Glory

12:53 YAAAS sing queen 😍

Tin Bernas

connect with vloggers and influencers on Phlanx directory!

Uniquely Madison

That voice at 7:07 was SO CUTE!!!! I totally didn't see it coming!

Gatuaj me Mua

Help me with a subscribe please

Bianca Anders

love these sooo much ur haul weeks are iconic!! xx

Raluca Petrescu

Wonderful haul!!! You have an incredible voice!!!

R Janai

I am obsessed with that floral Zimmerman inspired shirt😍😍😍

Mary Ann Olson

Honestly so impressed with Freddy's American accent I was dead and I love it when she sings- real-life princess always

Elliemaybl

The style of the first skirt reminds me so much of something that Blair would wear in the early series of GG

Cath Vite

I think if you add a cute belt with a big buckle on the white dress it will look super nice

Pam P.

Yess I purchased the same cardigan. I liked the black one that they had in 2019 but the fit was too awkward. This color is also more versatile for all seasons

Denisa Dellinger

My very favorite piece is the little pink tie shirt. I can see that with a white crinoline skirt. All girly.

Jan Gellert

You look hot in this satin outfit

Jan Gellert

The outfit is super.if it have had Bin in Black or blue That just me

LJosselyn Doughty

Freddy: Dresses all girly with skirts, dresses, etc.
                                                Me: Wears dude t-shirts, shorts, and hats (tomboy)

Angelina

Love Zara! Everything looks so amazing on you. <3 Stay healthy and safe, lots of love <3

Sarah Attrup

Damn you Zara and damn you Freddy! These things were way too nice!😯 I literally just dropped way too much money on a Burberry trench last night and was supposed to not spend any more money this month, but that's out the window now, because I NEED that bag and the brown dress and the cardigan! But honestly, what else is there to do right now than shop and dream of a future where you can wear nice things out 🤷🏼‍♀️♥️

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!